Chapter Two: " to you it's Owen"

"Please don't make me sleep in his room, Aj." I begged.

"Sorry Rachel, but if we wanna live you have to deal with your mate" Aj spoke.

"No, No, No!" I screamed.

"Rachel please. You are acting like a child!" he yelled back.
Alpha stomped into the room, he began to growl at Aj.

"you are upsetting mate!" Alpha growled at Aj.

"Look man, she wants to sleep in my room. She's afraid of you." Aj spoke to him. Alpha growled again, he was probably displeased by my brother's words.

"She will sleep in the same room as me, even if it means me on the floor." his anger seeped through his words.

"Please don't make me, Aj protects me from the dreams." I begged alpha.

"I will protect you! From anything that scares you. I will protect you! I want others to fear me, but never you!" He yelled. Tears begged to fall from my eyes, as I walked to Aj and went into his arms and let them fall. His arms wrapped around me, and I felt protected from alpha's anger.

"Good Job man, she's crying. She's scared of you no matter how much you say otherwise. alpha's scare Her now more than ever, but it's not your fault. Let Her sleep in my room tonight, tommarow she'll decide if she wants to be in your room." Aj spoke to him with authority.

"Fine, but you move into the empty room next to mine." Alpha answered angrily.

"We can do that once we get our stuff back. Your men took it, stuff in there has a lot of value to us. Even the gun." Aj told Alpha.

"thank you, Alpha" I whispered.

"Don't call me Alpha, to you it's Owen." he growled and walked up the stairs. "Are you coming? " he yelled back at. Us. Aj picked me up in his arms and carried me up stairs to where Alp- I mean Owen waited. He was in a room with our bags. Aj dropped me and I ran to my bag and grabbed the gun and hugged it to my chest.

"Do you think he misses us?" I asked Aj.

"I think he does, he's probably the first One Who noticed us missing." Aj responded

"What about Mom?" I whispered

"oh she probably hates me, because she really wanted you with sir ego." he laughed. Owen stod quietly staring at me. I got my divergent pajama pants and a grey tank top and changed into them right where I stod. I knew Aj turned around, but Owen watched me. His eyes almost pitch. I then crawled into the bed and covered myself in blankets. Aj took off his shirt and jeans which left him in his batman boxers and grabbed a few blankets and pillows and put them on the couch at the foot of the bed. Owen left the room, when the door closed. I fell into a world of nightmares.