Introduction

Me: Heyya! I'm Maddy, and I am finally going to make a story. So, I got this idea from Angryallie 's book, 'Ask Allison Keelin,' so if you don't already know her, check her out!
So, I will be doing a 'Ask or Dare' book, featuring myself, and the Z-Fighters to make things more interesting!

Vegeta: I don't understand why you brought me...

Me: Because you're a fighter for the good side!

Vegeta: *groans* I don't want to be here.

Goku: Too bad! Maddy made this seem fun when she told me about it, so it can't be that bad, right?

Me: So, yea, you can ask the Z-Fighters, some of the villains (Frieza, Cooler, Cell, Broly, the Androids ect.), you can ask me, too. Ask, dare, give little scenarios we can play out, or anything you can think of!

Frieza: *sarcasm* Sounds fun.

Me: And so does smacking you.

Frieza: Wha-

Me: *Smacks Frieza in the nose* Boop.

Frieza: Augh! *crosses arms* Whatever...

Me: And if you have an OC, and want to do a special request, private message me with the request and OC information, and I'll do what I can.

Goku: So we can be Asked/Dared aaaanything?

Me: Anything.

Vegeta: NOTHING about me and Kakarot in a relationship!

Me: YES, REQUEST ALL THE YAOI, ALL OF IT!

Vegeta: NO!

Me: YES.

Vegeta: NO!

Me: YES!

Vegeta: NO!

Vegeta: *Turns Super Saiyan* NO!

Me: TRY ME! U-oh, Ahem... Yes, but request until your hearts content, and I'll see what all I can do!