Part #29 Niall Imagine

Niall:

   Imagine Niall and your wedding day. Niall wanted to get a singer to sing at your wedding, but he wanted to keep it a secret. 

  "Hey Harry. Can you do me a favor? I want to get Sam Hunt to sing at Y/N and my wedding. And I was wondering if you can help me do that?" He asks.
  "Yeah mate I'll help you out..." Harry said.

  After just a years worth of planning your guys dream Wedding. Niall talked you into letting Nando's cater your wedding. You objected to it but he talked you into it somehow...

  After you guys said your vows, Niall said he had a surprise for you and everyone else.

  "Y/N, I know how much you LOVE this singer more then me, but I had Harry's help with getting this to happen. But also will you join me on the dance floor?" He asks.
  You make your way to the dance floor and Harry and the boys whistle at you as you make flirty eyes at your husband.
  "What are you doing my silly leprechaun?" You ask suspiciously.
  "You'll see. Sam can you come out here please?" Niall calls.

  So Sam Hunt comes out and you freak out. But Niall pulls you closer to him as Sam Hunt sings your guys song Take Your Time. After he finished singing you were crying. Not because you were sad, but you finally became Mrs. Niall Horan.

------------

Hope you like it.
I don't have wifi right now so I'll be on whenever I can. Plus all of June I have been busy with Open Houses and things like that. So sorry for not posting as much. Please tell ppl bout this book.

Remember,

Please like and comment what you think. I'm getting writers block. My friends have been telling me what to write but 90% have been stupid. Maybe because they don't like One Direction.