My Old Stories

Recently, I was looking over a few of my old stories (which I don't have published anymore, it'll be obvious in a second.) Let's just say, I've improved a bit in the writing department.

Here is an exert from the first story I ever wrote on Wattpad. It was one long chapter I kept adding to because I had no idea how to make new chapters. I never finished it, here's why. This is 100% unedited, straight off the original chapter. The bold font is my comments.

The (not so average) life of a ten year old

You might think I am just the average 10 year old. Well,  I am but my weird family and crazy dog are not. And I have to live with them.(this is why my life is not normal)  My name is Olivia.Olivia Dove. I hate my last name. But what can you do?

That is soo many spelling errors, oh my gosh.

I have a 3 year old brother named Caden. Also,  I have a 16 year old sister named Minny. My weird dog named Margo has destroyed everything of mine!  He also eats his hair. He will just sit there and eat the fur on his back for hours.

I'm crying😂 what the heck! If your dog eats his hair right off himself, please tell me. You might want to call a vet, also.

        Both of my parents work at what's supposed to be a zoo. But it is more like a place with some chickens and a few dead fish.( When do they clean those tanks out?)  My dad works in the chicken pen. Sometimes he takes me with and makes me dress up in a chicken costume and teach little kids about chicks. So humiliating. 

I was in fourth grade when I wrote this...

       My mom works with what is supposed to be fish.The are all dead because she NEVER cleans the tank. My mom's the kind of person you wouldn't trust with your children. But enough about them, continue on and hear my 10 year life story...

You can't make me!

        " Olivia?What is the capital of Montana? "  That's my nasty teacher, Mrs. Renonski,  wost teacher ever! She is ALWAYS on my case! Sure, maybe some days I "forget" to do all my homework but big deal! That's happened to everyone at least once. She also never puts me by any of my friends. My best friend is Lainy and we have been together forever!

          "Olivia! Answer my question! " Mrs. Renonski yells. "Um, Raleigh?" I ask. Social studies is not my best subject. Mrs. Renonski sighs, "You got it mixed up with North Carolina again. The correct answer is is Helena. " Don't ask me why,  but I always get mess up North Carolina and Montana for some weird reason.

Oh geez, this is garbage.

          "What do you want to do when we get to your place?" Lainy asked as we walked home from school.

Apparently we just traveled six hours into the future...

"Do we have to go to my place? Why can't we go to yours?" I never like having people over,  my parents always do something embarrassing . I lost a lot of friendships due to them. "Why not?"Lainy asked. "It's really messy at my house." I fibbed.  "But I have like barely ever been to your house" she says. "and I don't care if your house is a little messy either. "  "Can we just go to your house?"I mone. Lainy sighs then says, " Fine,  let's go." And we head off to her place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would say or do ANYTHING to have people not go to my house. It just would not be worth it. My family is crazy,  but I had no idea that they where also keeping secrets from me.

Dun, dun, dun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 9,

     "Hey Mom, I'm home from school.'' I walk into the kitchen and there's my mom,  making dinner,  in a bikini.  This doesn't surprise me. I have come home to much weirder things. I still ask"What's with the bikini?"  I was looking forward to that story. My mom answers "Oh, this?  I decided to try bikini modeling for a hobby.I'm wearing this because I need to get used to it." There's my mom for ya.  " Where the dead fish not anough for ya?"  My mom frowned at me. " Olivia,  you know all the fish have been dying because of the bad drop in temp."   "Sure ." I say.

I am dying! "I decided to try bikini modeling. For. A. Hobby." What??

        "  Daddy has to go to another meeting tonight"  my mom said. I sighed. Dad has had to go to meetings a lot lately and I'm not sure why because he works with chickens at the zoo . My parents say he goes to talk about how afford anough food for the animals at the zoo. (they haven't done that good with the fish. ) I'm not sure why my mom doesn't go because she works at the zoo too. Mom says that only one member of the family need to go. Why is it always Dad though? I'm starting to get the feeling that that's not why my dad goes somewhere almost every night.

So, there's a small chunk of my garbage book. Sorry this isn't entertaining. Feel free to tell me how bad this is, I wrote it nearly five years ago, you can't offend me no matter what you say.

If you enjoyed this, let me know and I'll do more of these, and maybe I'll do some of my "The Hiding Place" book, which is even longer, and even worse. Much worse😳

Bye.