This is gonna be a long day...

We just met suplex and the maze runner cast as soon as I saw them my inner fan girl screamed with excitement and I ran over to brogan and hugged her my dream has come true even if I'm still annoyed at Jason.

Me and Bonnie head out. But I'm not sure where we are heading.

"Sorry I kinda just dragged u out do u want to go shoping" Bonnie asked me.
"Yes sure why not sounds like fun" so we are now on our way to the local mall it's so big they have every type of shop from Sephora to Victoria secret.

After spending a bit too much money on clothes which I don't really need we finally get back to the hotel and it seems like everyone has gone out and left us how nice of them.
But I see a note on the table next to my bed.

Hey sorry we left without you meet us
downstairs we were too hungry
to wait for you both.
Jason xx

How sweet of him....wait don't think that your meant to be mad at him.
Oh yea !! Snap out of it brain!!.

We head downstairs after getting ready to go downstairs and I see everyone waiting for us assuming they have all ordered without us? Oh well I sit next to Jason I don't know why just seemed normal to do. Jason then turns to me looking confused then his face goes relaxed when he realises it's me.
"I'd just like to properly apologise for what happened at the airport"
"It's ok I understand" Wait! Did I just say that ? God its like word vomit I can't control it .
"Really?" Jason asked shocked.
"Yes" I say with a sigh. " I'm gonna go back to my room I'm not hungry" I say as I stand up and leave.
Someone grabs my arm and turns me around quickly.
"Your coming with me" Jason says and drags me with him.

He takes me to the hotel room. Before I can focus and what room we are in. I feel his lips crash onto mine. What is he doing?. This happens for a few minutes then he takes a step back and just looks down at me.

"I can't do this anymore Jason" I say with tears running down my eyes.