Chapter 2 -Once a bad boy always a bad boy

Picture of Jason
Jason's PoV
"What do you want Tiffany ??" Jason said with the most annoyed voice ever.

"Why didn't u reply to my messages last night"Tiffany said with a pouting face.

"I have better things to do than reply to your stupid needy messages Tiffany we may of hooked up once but it meant nothing, did you really think you would get something out of that. Awe poor Tiffany what ever will she do now"He said sarcastically.

"I....l...you better watch who your talking to Jason" she replied angrily.
"Oo I'm so scared onestly you really need to get a life beside bothering me all the time and my poor friends yea, You really didn't think I was that stupid to know you were doing the same with my friends, No one is gonna like you if you keep acting fake and needy all the time ......"
After all that Jason walked off without letting Tiffany give a sad come back as usual.

It was now 3rd period i  had maths i  hate math firstly because I never understood how letters could equal to numbers like what is that gonna come useful for I hate maths and my teacher Miss Stuart. She would not get off my back about my grades like maths is nothing to do with what career I want to be after schools over .

So I carried on trying to figure out what the hell is on the board but I was soon distracted when the classroom door swung open only to reveal A girl I don't really know she had beautiful blue eyes with a cute petit body I soon realised who it was Abbie I've known her since the start of high school which was like 4-5 years ago, we are now in 11th grade well when I say know her I never actually talked to her she always seemed to be quiet only talked when told to and was like an outcast but seemed happy enough like that ..... I soon got back to reality only to realise that she was sat right next to me but I soon remembered about what Miss. Stuart was saying something about me as I was daydreaming , So I guess it's something to do with that.
I started to try small talk get to know her but I don't think she felt the same way as she either won't answer me back or replied bluntly almost like a whisper.
I really need to up my game to get her to talk because right now I'm not getting anywhere.