Chapter 11 - Awkward much!!

"Oh you too are cute together.
Your going to make beautiful babies" bonnie said while putting a hand on her heart like a proud mother.

We both looked back at each other and back at the screen with a shocked expression She really knows how to make things awkward between me and Jason luckily Tessa flicked Bonnie on the forehead making her screech"no more violence tessa. I already broke a nail to you!" Bonnie shouted.

"Well your acting like a retard" tessa fired back soon they got into a heated argument. Saying things along the lines of who's cooler, why Bonnies an idiot and for some reason llamas came up into the argument don't even ask me how, While everyone just watched.
The argument soon stopped when Jason cleared his throat making everyone turn to him.
"As you can see this is suplex for you" Jason said smirking at me.

"Oh remember that last time we saw you and we all got drunk and you and brogan went missing" Jess said. Brogan turned pail and so did Jason. While the maze runner cast looked at brogan in the corner I could see Thomas I think his name is was upset over it you can tell he has feelings for her.

"What did you guys do?" Jess asked still oblivious to the awkward tension.
"I went out for a cigarette" Jason said the same time as brogan said something completely different. I hope I'm not hearing things wrong for some reason my stomach turns inside he better explain later if not now.
This is getting too awkward " okay I'm going to go call my brother now" said brogan as she walked out the room before we could say anything to her.

"You still coming next week Jason" said bonnie".
"Yea I'm bringing Abbie with me bye" with that he ended the call.
"Where are we going" I said.
"We're going on a trip" Jason said.
"Ok but first explain to me what just happened" I said a tad annoyed.