Chapter 3: Who the hell is he?!

As I realized that I was heading for a trap, I quickly scanned the area for any people who might be near me. I couldn’t get see anyone; but in some weird reason I knew someone was here, waiting for me to just trigger something.

I examined my surroundings. Nothing was different, the street lights were a bit dim, the streets were as peaceful as always as if excluded in the world. I liked it here because of it's peacefulness; but now I wasn't feeling any tranquil at all. It was fear, and the worst is, I now felt that I'm being watched carefully, as if studying my movements.

As if things wouldn't get any scarier things got a lot more threatening.

A man came out from the shadows of a large house. He was large, and when I mean large it was huge. He had a lot of muscles, which I might add looks a lot scarier near. He was wearing a black shirt, black pants, black shoes and was looking at me curiously with his black eyes which pairs with his slightly long hair. I knew he was here specifically as he grabbed my shoulder.

 I struggled with his firm grip but failed as he tightened it more.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I asked him, trying to be brave but I was actually scared shitless.

The man ignored me and gave a kind of signal with his hand and suddenly eight men with the same attire as his came out form the shadows and surrounded me. I was looking franticly around me, desperate to get some help.

I tried to pull free from his hand again but it didn’t moved an inch. I was thinking of all the things I could do and suddenly an idea popped into my head. I looked at the man in front of me and scanned my surroundings. The eight men were now listening patiently for the Blacky (that's a good nick name) who was holding my arm to finish his long line of orders.

"His majesty wants her unharmed, so at any costs don’t harm her..." Blacky continued and... wait, did he just said  "majesty"? This should not be good. I knew I had to get away from them as soon as I can. I looked at Blacky again and brought my leg up and kicked his mini-me as hard as I can. He grunted and fell to the floor in a kneeling position. That must have hurt a lot.

Blacky was know really angry, since he hissed at me. Shit! I ran as fast as I can towards the nearest clearing. "Get her but don’t harm her!" Blacky yelled, still in his kneeling position. I ran as if my life depended on it (well technically it is). But just as quick as I counted to three, a hand grabbed my elbow, pushed me to the bushes and covered my mouth to keep me from screaming.

I tried to elbow the stranger in the stomach but even before I could do so he already grabbed both my arms with one hand and kept his other hand firm in my mouth. I tried to shout for help, but something stopped me.

"Don't try to scream," a velvety voice echoed in my mind. Wait is this an hallucination? I must be going insane!

"Don't worry you're not insane," The velvety voice told me. Wait?! Did he just replied to me?

"Yes,"

Okay now I know I'm completely and utterly insane.

"No you're not,"

"Yes I am,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"I told you I am!" I snapped in my head.

The stranger suddenly shuffled a bit and when he dropped his hands, I quickly snapped my head towards my abductor to see a pair of bright green eyes, it was like I'm in a trance, I just kept gazing at his eyes. All of a sudden a shout brought me back to reality, "Did you found her?" A man asked, which I recognized was Blacky's voice.

Shit, I completely forgot!

I was about to run again when the same hands that grabbed me, held my hand to stop me, as if he knew what I was going to do. His hand felt warm and nice in top of mine. I looked up to see his intense green eyes on mine.

"Be quite and stay still," The velvety voice told me. In that instant I knew that it was my abductor who was talking to me; telepathically! Who the hell is he?!