Chapter 2: My Eternal-Mate

This is dedicated to everyone of my fans! Hope you like it. :P

=================================================================

Chapter 2: My Eternal-Mate

Walking along the road near my apartment, I replayed the memmory of the lady that approached me. I thought of her as someone insane; I mean who would approach a total stranger and tell them all this nonsense; or was this a practical joke? But in some weird way I knew she was telling the truth; that something might actually change in my simple life. The way the lady said it made me feel scared and at the same time excited. I don't know what to think anymore. I was so frustrated with the mixed emotions that played in me that I didn't realize I was heading for a trap. A trap meant for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Grigori POV

"Come on, you have to come with us. Its going to be great."

I looked at Reese. I knew this was a bad idea so I didnt want to go along with it.

"No, I'm fine. You go on ahead I need to do something first."

"No youre not, you're coming with me," Reese grabbed my arm and tried to dragged me towards the crossing. I knew I wasnt going to get out of this easily.

"Reese, you know someone just called me," I knew this plan will work, I just hope he didnt noticed that no one actually called me. "It was a girl, she was asking if you would want to meet her in the coffee shop near the shop you went to hang out yesterday."

"Really!" I knew I got him. "Youre not lying are you?" Reese asked me. I looked at him and put on my innocent look.

"Oh come on. If you dont want to meet up with her, then I'll just tell her you werent interested." I was slowly reaching for my phone when Reese grabbed my hand and said "Wait! Dont do that!! Where did she said she wanted to meet with me?"

"I told you didnt I the coffee shop near the shop you hang out yesterday." I told him slowly, letting the information sink in his head.

"Okay, I need to go," Reese was about to walk towards the crossing when he suddenly turned around. Opps, he knew that I just tricked him. Again. I really need to get away now.

"Wait, no one even called you so..."

"Bye!" I called out to him as I ran with supernatural speed towards the first curve, then turned left then another left, the next thing I knew I was in a road I wasnt familiar with. But it was better here than going to the club.

I knew Reese hasnt managed to catch up so I took the time to have a peaceful walk along the road. After five minutes of walking, I suddenly felt a wave of emotions hit me, it was fear. I didnt know how I knew it but I just did. I looked around and saw no one. I scanned for anyone in the area and I sensed her. Her familiarity cannot be mistaken. She is my eternal-mate; and she was in danger.