ROSE

"No one has ever brought me a rose since my mother left me when I was 7" I said with a sad tone in my voice, I refused to look up at his dreamy green eyes.

"Well you deserve it,  they are beautiful Rosie, just like you"

--------------

Rosie has always been out of step with the world, she hardly ever got along to anyone when she was her usual nice and kind self. People used Rosie because she had compassion and a kind heart, it was the people she gave herself to which turned her over to the hatred inside herself.

Rosie's emotions were the only thing which was keeping her attitude humane, the only thing which kept her smiling through the dark. After her mother disappeared when she was 7, Rosie moved in with her useless Father, after a almost fatal accident Rosie was put into the care system where he life started to freeze into hell.

She was constantly bullied by other kids, she was attacked, starved, emotionally damaged. But no one cared because why should they? She was only a little orphan girl who's parents didn't want her. Eventually she toughened up, she became vengeful. She lost the kindness which sparkled in her eye, the compassion which people use to compliment about her. She basically lost her humanity.

After causing too many fights at her previous carehome, Rosie is transferred to Ashdene ridge where she is ready to show the kids there exactly what she capable of. Rosie was never ready to feel the pain of happiness or joy again. That all changed when she started a new school - meeting Matt Furnish who opened the flood gates for all her emotions to hit right at once. With one of them stronger than the rest.

This is Rosie's journey, it's going to be a bumpy ride. Better hold onto your seats.

---------

This is an collaboration story with my amazing bestfriend GraysonBabie, she has recently decided to discontinue her amazing dumping ground story series of a romance between Ryan and Kate. Because she has been giving me idea's for this story she has also asked me to carry on the story and lives of Ryan and Kate in this story as well. I do not own Kate Westwood - she belongs to Lauren.

I look forwards to writing about these Tv shows merged as one. Jamie flatters is so cute.