Chapter 5 // Misunderstanding and Cuddling

Marks got some seriously awesome talent!!

-= Mark's POV =-

I get a call from my manager that the time and dates were mixed up. Apparently that the tour is going to be in July a month after school ends. And it will be 3 months long. So it would be the whole summer. I can still go to school with Kat!!!!! So happy!!!! I need to call her.

M- Kat

K- What a great hello. What do you want?

M- The tour. The timing was wrong. It's gonna be after school and all of summer.

K- Cool

M- Wanna hang out?

K- Fine, who's place?

M- Mine

K- Kk. I'll tell my parents (A/N I totally forgot about the parents in the story. I'll probably make them live on a different planet where you can do anything without parents XD)

2 Minutes Later....

K, I'll be over in 20 Minutes (They live across the street) I need to get ready.

M- Wear something cute. I'll see you later boo.

-= Kat's POV =-

I went to get dressed. I wore an a black shirt that said LA on it with a maroon skirt. I had black knee high socks and some combat looking boots. I wore a Hunter Green jacket over it with a gray infinity scarf. I only wore lip gloss as my makeup. 

I had a black Michael Kors crossbody bag to hold my phone, lip gloss, gum, a squirt gun and other essentials

I had a black Michael Kors crossbody bag to hold my phone, lip gloss, gum, a squirt gun and other essentials. (I have a squirt gun in hand incase Mark was going to be mean to me)

 (I have a squirt gun in hand incase Mark was going to be mean to me)

-= Mark's POV =-

Yes! We can hang. Wait what does she like to do. I call her friends Ava, Nicole, and Makayla. Ava told me that she is an all out Asian fan of those Pusheen plushes and the other little animals in it. Makayla said that she loves Kit Kats in a green tea flavor. Nicole said that she loves white roses and sweet letters. So I ran to the mall and I was so glad there was a Tokyo store with all these stuffed animals so I got her 1 huge one.  At the register, there was a big bag of the Kit Kats she liked. I was walking out and then I saw a little shop that sold roses. I got her the white ones and a blank card.  It only cost $127.78 no biggie. (A/N Mark's and Kat's family is really rich)

I came back 5 minutes before Kat came over, so I had time to finish writing her a letter and some clues

I came back 5 minutes before Kat came over, so I had time to finish writing her a letter and some clues. I had a little surprise that led her to her gift. I made a little scavenger hunt since that is what she loved to do when I met her. First we walked from the living room.

First Clue:  There is a door next to the place where food is store. Go there.

We went to the basement door and we quickly ran there. Kat picked up another note that was taped on the door.

Second Clue:   What you are looking for is cute. So go to that area where you can watch a movie and put it on mute. (I tried)

She ran to the movie theater in our basement. There is where her prize was at.

-= Kat's POV =-

"OMG MARK!!" I yelled a giant pusheen plush was right in front of me. There was a bow on it's head and a card attached to it.

Dear Kat,

I met you in Pre-K and I'm sorry the way I acted. I did it to hide my actual feelings from you. I really liked you, but I was pressure by my other friends since they liked you too. I had to act like I didn't like you so my friends wouldn't get mad. I remembered on the last day of school that I thought we were going to the same school. Turns out you went to a private school and I went to Pennsylvania. Now we met here again. Which gave me a sign that we should be meant for each other. Turn around.

-= Mark's POV =-

Kat was reading the letter, while I grabbed behind one of the chairs a bunch of roses and Kit Kats (since her name is Kat and she loves Kit Kats). She finally turned around.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I said

-= Kat's POV =-

(Sorry for all the changes in POV)

Mark just asked me to be his girlfriend. AHHH!!!!!

"YES!" I screamed

I was so happy! I ran to him a jumped into his arms. He spun me around. He is the boy of my dreams.

-= Mark's POV =-

She said yes! Kat makes me the happiest guy on earth. I asked her if she could sleep over, she was able to! We're gonna watch a movie and she let me chose it. I chose The Scary Movie 4. She hates scary movies. I don't like scary movies, but I like this one.

The whole time, she was squeezing onto my arm and hiding her face into my chest. Ahh, the plus side of scary movies. The movie was over and it was 11:36. None of us were tired, so I started a broadcast on younow. I was surprised by the amount of people that came. We played Never Had I ever.

M- Never had I ever squeezed someone's arm today (Kat puts down one finger)

K- Never had I ever asked out someone today (Mark puts down one finger)

The comments went wild. They asked who, I told them. All of them were supportive and then there was one comment that stuck out.

"Eww"

"Back off my man slut"

"Ur fat"

Kat was on the verge of crying. I told her not to listen to them. I later ended the broadcast at 12:43. Kat was tired. We both slept in my room. She looks so cute when she sleeps.

-= Jacob's POV =-   HAHA you didn't see that coming

I moved from Virgina to Pennsylvania. I was morning so I went to Mark's place. He opened the door. He wanted me to meet his girlfriend. We went upstairs and she was so cute when she slept. Mark had an idea on how to wake her up. We got blow horns and blew them.

K- AHHHH!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME I GOT A SQUIRT GUN!!!

She went up with her eyes closed and got it from her bag. We backed off, but it was too late She got us.

-= Mark's POV =-

Kat, what?! I said

Never mess with her. She's got a squirt gun. Geez. I heard the door ring again. Jacob, Kat, and I walked to the door. It was.....

CLIFFHANGER!!! Ahhh, who knew that Jacob was gonna come. I told ya guys I'd be adding people. And who thought you would ever need to use a squirt gun. LOL. Well, hope you like the story!

Lova ya,

-xoxo Kat