Chapter 17 ??? (I lost track) // Well, Hello!

-= Kat's POV =-

I wake up and I'm in Lauren's room. Huh? Last thing I remember was...

"SHE'S AWAKE!" I heard an unfamiliar voice. Well whoever it was ruined my little conversation I had in my head. Well, last thing I remembered was....

"AHHH!!! ARE YOU OK!" Everyone ran up and screaming at me.

"Ya, I'm ok" I said

"What's your name and how old are you?" Brandon said.

"I'm Nicole and I'm 51" I said. Everyone gasped. "Hey, I was just kidding. I'm Kat and I'm 15" I replied. Everyone was mumbling under their breath saying, Thank God.

"What was the last thing you remembered?" Johnny said. Well, now I can get to my point I was going to say to myself.

"Well, I was running from Mark, I spiked a ball at Dizi, flipped Mark... and ya." I said.

"Well, you passed out. Carson called me to come here to find out what happened." The unfamilar voice spoke again

"Thanks, but who are you? Are you Mark?!?!?" I said in surprised and threw a pillow at him. I realized that it wasn't Mark.

"Sorry" I said. Everyone else laughed.

"Don't worry, and by the way, I'm Weston. Nice meeting you Kat" Weston said. "I've seen you on some of Bryce's younow livestreams" He said.

"Cool, where are the girls?" I asked

"They went shopping, they found out that you passed out so they said something about a surprise tomorrow, oh and you are staying at Bryce's for the night." Hunter said

"Why?!" I said

"Because of something" Carson and Johnny said worriedly. I accepted the fact that I have to leave. I'm too lazy to argue.

DAYUMM HE HOT DOE!!!! I asked him if he knew who Mark was. Apparently he was bullied by Mark in elementary school. He moved to a private school away from Mark for middle school and part of high school. He said he moved to my high school. We were in the same grade and same classes! No wonder he seemed familiar.

"Well, I got to go to Bryce's he's letting me stay there for the night. Wanna come now?" Weston asked.

"Sure" I said.

I packed up some clothing since school was tomorrow. I grabbed my 3 bags (clothes, school bag, and gym bag) and headed our way. Weston was like my sunshine. He's so funny and cute. I makes me forget about Mark.

"So, how do you know Mark?" He said on our walk to my family house.

"Well, we used to date" I said. I saw his happiness in his eyes turn into sadness. "But, he cheated on me." I continued. I saw the happiness back into his eyes. I hope he likes me. I really like him.

"I'm sorry for you, if I knew you sooner, I would have warned you, he's like that in 4th and 5th grade." He said. Wow what a player he has been. "I guess he hasn't changed" He said. I giggled.

-= Weston's POV =-

WHY SHE GOTTA BE SO CUTE!!!! Her giggles are so cute. I hope she likes me like I like her. I asked her more questions about Mark. So, they have been dating for 5 months, cheated on Sapphire and Lili. Sapphire was my ex. I heard she got into jail, then escaped. Soon I heard a big crash sound. We both turned around. There was a car crash. Then we looked at each other. I think we were thinking about the same thing.

"RACE YA!" We both said. I guess we did think the same thing. We were at the cul-de-sac so we didn't run that far. I can't let her run far or else she'll pass out again. Man, she runs like a cheetah. Kat got the key that was hanging around her neck (ZOEY 101!). Before she got in she took out a volleyball out of her bag, I wonder why? Apparently Bryce was filming a video with Dizi, Jacob, and Mark.

-= Jacob's POV =-

"KATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" I screamed. "YOUR NOT DEAD!!!!!" Mark stopped chasing her half way and came back. He was tired. But I'm worried about Kat more.

"Dude, personal space" Kat said when I was squeezing her.

"Oops" I said

"Hey, want to be in the video, we haven't started filming" Bryce said.

-= Kat's POV =-

"Is the bitches gonna be there?" I asked

"Yes" Bryce said.

"No."

"Please!"

"No"

"200 bucks"

"Ok!" I said in excitement

"Wow, this bitch has to be paid to do something!" Dizi said

"Shut up" I said

"Sorry that your ugly" She said back

"Excuse me, I'm not a mirror" I argued.

" OH DAMN DANIEL!" Weston said. I giggled. He always makes me giggle.

"Ahhh... nice seeing you too Weewee" Mark said to Weston. Apparently Weston was called Weewee in elementary. It makes me sad. I don't like it when he gets hurt. And has only been a couple of hours.

"Nice to see you too Mark" Weston said. He takes everything so smoothly! I love him! I did not just say that out loud.

"Well, time to film we are going to do... Try not to laugh challenge. Dark vs. ummm... I guess Keston... you guys aren't dating yet right? Bryce said.

Me and Weston looked at each other. We laughed and said no. I wish we were. Ugh.

------- Skip Video -------

Well, I took a shower and changed. So did Weston. Dizi and Mark are staying over. Great. Weston was in the bathroom. I went downstairs to cook dinner. I cooked the noodles again since most people voted on it aka Bryce, Weston, Jacob and Me. Majority wins.

"I'm not eating that" Mark and Dizi said.

"Why?" I said

"Because...." Dizi said.

"You might put poision in it" Mark finished her sentence. I knew she didn't want to eat it because I'm cooking it.

"No, I don't want to die and go to hell, I'd see you guys there" I said.

We all finished eating. Bryce had a couple of friends over. Me and Weston were upstairs on YouNow sicne we didn't want to go downstairs. First we didn't know anyone except for Jacob, Dizi and Mark and Second of all, We are too lazy to make friends. We had To go downstairs into the basement to use the green screen.

Sorry for not posting. Lots of things are happening in my life. So I wrote this 1000+ chapter. But now, it's all good, It's gucci. And THX FOR 130 READS!!! OMG!!! Ekkk!!! Take this moment to have a dance party.

Ok. Thank you! And for the people who wonder how I get my ideas. I though of all of them when I was eating ice cream and making grilled cheese.... don't judge.

Love Ya!

-Kat xoxo