Chapter 2

Rebecca's point of veiw.

After our little scare from earlyer we desided it would be best to get some food in me and get a doctor to check out my injurys. There was some light headedness and pain. They sat me down at the table and not long after there was food in front of us. "Thank you" we all said in unison before laughing.

"So may I know the people who have saved my lives names?" I ask looking at them.

"I'm Hikaru" said the one on my left.

"I'm Kaoru. The one that found you" he knodded smiling setting on my right.

We all quickly ate and Hikaru called one of his friends. Me and Kaoru where getting ready to go. He found me a light jacket to wear,and he was helping me put it on when Hikaru walked in. Hikaru seemed to glare slightly was something wrong?

"Kyoya said to head over to his house all of there doctors where out but he says he can give a basic check up tell one of them gets off." Hikaru said taking my arm.

Kaoru took the other quickly after as we walked to a car the glared dangers at each other behind my back. Kaoru opened the door to let me into the back seat. I slid in and Hikaru slid in after shouting the door. Kaoru got in on the other side. They started talking and before long they where fighting. And that was pulling out of the drive way I could tell th is was going to be a very....very long ride.