Chapter 1

Rebecca POV

I woke up in a bed covered up in the softest blanket in existence. I sprung out out of the bed only to be met by the fact that I was not in the clothes I had arrived. These where more comfortable then my others. I noticed some other clothes on the night stand with a note saying to change and then come down stairs. I switched out the satin to denim jeans and cotton shirt. I sat on the rim of the bed and slipped on the socks before putting on the shoes and lacing up the front. There was a circle on the side that read Chuck Taylor's Converse.

I opened the door and looked to the left where the boys from yearly where. They where talking to someone. I stretched a mirror out the door a little bit to try and catch a glimpse of who they where talking to. I slowly turned the mirror to see only half a face but I was sure it was my brother. I dropped my mirror and bolted the other direction down the hall toward the window at the end of the hall. 5 feet before I get there I'm hugged. I close my eyes but when I open them I see the two twin boys.
"Its ok your...." begins one
"Safe here." Finishes the other. I look behind us but no one is there. I smile and hug the two boys. Thankfully I found some people I can trust.