Chapter 2: Hina and Sahil

It was July 13, 2013 when all of Saman's plans when down the drain,who knew a single letter could change it all. It was a typical day of summer for her ever since she and her younger brother Ibrahim moved back to Weymouth. Things were bright for Ibrahim.  For starters he was a boy and Hina and Sahil didn't watch him like a hawk. Saman was the one they disliked. Plus Ibrahim was going to be a freshman this year in Weymouth High and things would be slightly easier for him. Sahil was Saman's and Ibrahim's paternal uncle and Hina was his wife. Sahil hurt Saman the most. He used to be the uncle that was cool and awesome but ever since he got married its like Hina cast a dark spell on him. He completely changed-he became immensely rude to Saman's dad Abdul and he became cold to their mother Shiza. Sahil no longer respected anyone anymore. Saman was supposed to move back to America with Ibrahim two years ago but Sahil rejected them and told the kids parents that he would not be responsible for taking care of them. What infuriated Saman was that Sahil always forgot the fact that if her dad hadn't have told Sahil to come to America from Spain then he'd still be working as a car washer in Spain and he forgot that he was living in Abdul's house-the house that Abdul had built with all his hardwork and Sahil always forgot that the business he was now living off of was the business Abdul started with his blood and sweat. Saman couldnt bare Hina or her potato of a husband but she had to because she loved her parents and wanted to see them happy so if their happinees was obtained from her getting better eduacation in the same country as sahil and Hina then she would do it. no matter what.