chapter one: [start of something]

Start from the beginning

His head tilted opposite of mine, allowing our lips to move in a different way that made Stiles sigh in pleasure. I took my lips off his for a second to regain some air, before his head leaned in quickly after mine, rejoining our lips. I grinned and laced my fingers through his hair.

   God, his hair. He'd ditched his usual buzz cut and let his brown locks grow out to their soft state now. He usually styled it up in the front, but when we laid around on weekends, he let it do what his hair wanted, usually where strands fell to his forehead. But what I loved most about it was right now. Running my fingers through so easily and gripping it, which I always received a small moan from him.

  Stiles hummed and I felt a smile grow on his face, his lips pulling from mine. I opened my eyes to see his opened and smiling at me as he shook his head.

"I was supposed to go out with Scott ten minutes ago." He whispered, attempting not to chuckle. I laughed shortly at the thought of Scott still waiting downstairs patiently.

  "Lydia's supposed to pick me up soon, anyways." I quietly spoke, looking to his eyes, which seemed darker, but maybe that was lighting.

"I feel like every time we do this, something's pulling us apart." He sighed, smiling as his eyes flickered down to my lips momentarily.

"Statistically, at some point we wont't?" I tried to add, shrugging. Stiles' eyes wandered as he thought, sighing dreamily.

"God, that day couldn't come any slower."

  A small giggle escaped as I climbed off, letting Stiles stand up from Scott's computer chair. Suddenly, I had to look up to Stiles' eyes, him being at least 6 inches taller than me.

"I guess- I'll see you at school tomorrow?" Stiles thought, but nodded in confirmation. I nodded in response, giving his lips a small, quick kiss.

"See you tomorrow." I grinned, letting him walk past me.

×

I waved my head back and forth in boredom, looking out the window of Lydia's blue Toyota. The radio played softly to fill when there was silence, but there wasn't much ever since Lydia told us where we were actually going. At first, it was a girl's night out to celebrate Allison coming back from months in France.

  "It's not a double date. It is a group thing." Lydia assured Allison, the now short-haired brunette. Her bob bounced as she looked over to Lydia, a sneaky smile on her lips.

"Do they know it's a group thing?" Allison asked. "'Cause I told you, I'm not ready to get back out there."

"I'm not even supposed to be 'out there'." I scoffed.

Lydia disregarded me and looked to Allison, dumbfounded. "You were in France and didn't do any dating? For whole months?"

"Did you?" Allison raised an eyebrow. "I mean, after-"

"Do not-" Lydia quickly spat, before re-relaxing in her seat. "Say his name."

  "Is he okay?" Allison continued after a short pause. "I mean, did everything work out?"

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive," Lydia chuckled. "But- everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him the 'Werewolf 101'. Like- how not to randomly kill people on a full moon."

"So- you've talked to him." I assumed out loud.

Lydia pursed her lips, shaking her head softly. "Not. . . since he left for London."