He accidentally hurts you

Calum: You and Cal liked to have little competitions sometimes. This time you guys wanted to see who was the strongest, so you decided to have an arm wrestling contest. You both sat across from each other and set your elbows on the table, you locked hands and counted down. You were doing well until you noticed Calum was barely trying, "Cal! Cmon dont do that, gimmie a challenge I wanna see if i can actually beat you!" He looked at you and nodded then slammed your hand down onto the table. "Ow! Dammit!" You quickly pulled your hand away and held it. "Oh my god (Y/N). Im so sorry." He stared at you feeling guilty. "N-no its fine." You said quietly as you got up to go put your hand under cold water. He came up behind you as you were at the sink and wrapped his arms around you. "Im really sorry babygirl." He mumbled kissing the top of your head. "Its fine."

Michael: You were cleaning up the house and doing the laundry, having to walk around the house to get all the dirty dishes or pick up clothes. As you were picking up a pile of clothes that Mikey left outside the bathroom, the bathroom door swung open and hit you in the head making your fall back. "Oh my god." Michael laughed as he walked out."Im s-so sorry babe." You just held your had staring at him unamused. "Babe, come here." He helped you off the floor and hugged you. "Im sorry but is too funny to not laugh at." He smiled and kissed your forehead. You looked up at him and his eyes widened. "Oh god thats gonna be a huge bruise." He started laughing again. "Mikey," you whined. "Its not funny! Now go get me an ice pack please."

Ashton: Ash wasnt home when he told you he would be, he said he was going to be at the studio with the boys and then maybe get something to eat but that was hours ago and it was almost 4 in the morning. You tried staying up but fell asleep on the couch waiting for him.
You had woke up and saw what time it was and that he still wasnt home so you got up and headed towards the stairs, as you were halfway up the stairs you heard the door handle jiggling and watch the door, it opens and Ashton stumbles in but he also had the guys with him. "Ash," you sighed "Jesus you scared me." You walked up to him and he just shrugged and kept messing around with the boys as they stumbled towards the living room. "Ashton why are they here? Not that i dont mind but still and why are you home so late?" You questioned. He just mumbled and started to try and take of his shoes. "Answer me please." You stared at him. "Just shut it (Y/N), I dont want to deal with you right now." He said still not looking at you as you also heard one of the boys laughing in the background. "Well youre going to deal with me anyway so were going to talk about it." You push his chest lightly. "Dont push me." "Or what?" You tried pushing him again but he caught your wrists and stared at you angrily. "You dont want to test me." You whimpered as his grip got tighter. "Ash let me go." You spoke quietly and ripped your hands away. "You can sleep on the couch tonight." You didnt look back and went to your room.

Luke: "(Y/N)! Just shut the hell up!" You and Luke have been arguing for a couple days but they havent been ones where youre yelling. "Were going to talk about this and I just want to make sure." You said moving closer to him. "You know that most of those things in the magazines are not true! Why dont you believe me?!" "Its not that I dont believe you its just that I want to have reassurance and-" He cut you off. "Well let me tell you something! I am not cheating on you there is noone that i have been seeing behind your back unless it to surprise you for something!" He yelled at you and was using hand gestures. "NOONE! ABSOLUTLY NOONE!" He swug his arms out and accidently hit you in the face. You held your nose and turned away. "Oh my god. (Y/N) ), im so sorry come here." He grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the bathroom quickly, getting you a wet rag when he saw that your nose was bleeding. "Princess, im really sorry. I-I didnt mean it." "Its okay I guess."

Sorry that Ashtoms and Lukes were kinda long