chapter 1:nightmares

• Dedicado a courtney

Lucy-19

Sara-19

Sara-19

Chapter 1: nightmare

Lucy's pov

'I was runing in a forest, runing, running just runing, well I was running from something I don't know what but the cry it has is very terrifying. I didn't see where I was running and trip and that's when I started to trun around I saw.....'

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP" I was awaken by my room mate/best/sister from another mother/ friend Sara "are you ok you were moving around a lot and shaking as well, you ok"

"Yer I am ok" I look at her, she has long brown hair and blue eyes, she is very different from other's she's like me a outcast, outside no one will be your friend but it's ok we don't need anyone. We have been friends every since birth and we both have no parents but we have each other :)

"Sooo what time is it?" I ask her, I hop I didn't sleep in.

" it is 5:00am we still have another 4 hours before we have to start work" yes me and Sara both sever them and where partners as well :)

"So what dream was it this time"

"What, what did you say" yes I am dum some times

"The one I woke you from" I jest look at her :/

"THE ONE WHEN YOU WERE SCAMMING IN YOUR SLEEP" she snap, yeks, to tell you she can get realy anger at time and when she is angry run away far far away.

"Ooo that dream ahahah" I say smiling :) I think I'am dead.

"Please tell me that was a bad joke"

"Yes it was haha"

Sara's pov

Lucy can sometimes be rely dum

"So the dream what was it this time, let me guess was it a demon or...."

"No it was something else something more evil....."

"The devil" why dose she still believe in god, I don't know why but I stop believeing in him after that accident...

"Why do you think I'm crazy"

"Well maybe because you are" why dose she all ways get angry "like me" :)

'Ding ding ding'

"Time to get ready and get to work" I side to Lucy, I got up and tock a shower and got dress in my red plan top and plan black shorts. Lucy is wearing a plan blue top and black shorts her hair is down like mine cool.

"Hay Lucy i'am sorry about...."

"Its ok, come on we have work and I want to know why were up so early" she took my hand and we walk out of our small cabin and went to the castle yes they live in a castle.