Christofer Drew Ingle:Trouble.

Cassandra's P.O.V:

"Come on Cassandra, it's one night, one haunted house." Christofer Drew whines.

Christofer Drew was one of my best friends who is into really scary shit, unlike me who hates it.

"No, I said no and that's final." I roll my eyes and sit back against my head board of my bed, in my room.

Chris frowns and pulls out two tickets. He pouts and stares at me for what seems like ages.

"I already bought the tickets though." He says through fake sobs.

I groan and push him playfully. I really didn't want to go to this haunted house thing but he's been begging me to go with him for weeks and today is the day it's actually happening.

"Fine I'll go, but if I get too scared, I'm leaving." I throw my pillow at him and he smiles excitedly before leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"Get ready, you little bitch." He shouts.

I get up and walk over to my dresser and pick out an outfit. I tell Chris to turn around and he does. I quickly get changed into black skinny jeans and a Never Shout Never shirt. I laugh a little as I turn to face him.

"Done." I smile and watch as he slowly turns to face me.

His face drops a little and he looks at me sadly. He wanted to drag me to something I'm scared of so I'll wear a shirt that shows I support his band and he hates when I do that.

"They're going to think you're some random fan I picked to come with me. Please change your shirt." He pleads.

"I am a fan though Drew." I smirk and fix my shirt.

"Come on Cass! Just change your shirt and we can go." He begs.

I sigh and give in. I take off my shirt and that's when I realize he's still looking at me. My fresh cuts on my stomach and hips now exposed to my best friend who had no clue I even self harmed.

"Cassandra, what's going on?" He asks.

I'm still shirtless, it's like I froze into place and now I'm forever stuck like this. I don't know what to say, what to do. Do I put on a shirt and ignore his questions or do I tell him what's really going on?

"Please tell me." He pleads.

"Chris, my parents abuse me. Don't you ever notice the bruises on my body? Don't you see that I need help?" I cry out.

His eyes go hard and he's suddenly angry. He screams non sense and gets up off my bed. He paces back and forth and then stops and looks up at me.

"Wait," He pauses and shakes his head a little, "the day of your birthday, you weren't there because..." He trails off as he realizes why.

I wasn't there because I tried to take my own life the night before and I ended up spending my birthday in the hospital. I nod my head slowly and he walks over to me. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me gently, like I'm fragile.

"Oh god Cass, I'm so sorry." His voice is shaky and I soon feel his tears soak through my shirt.

I can't help but cry too. I didn't want him to have to worry about me but now he knows and now he will. He pulls away and steps back a little so he can examine my cuts. He gently runs his hand over them and looks at me with sad eyes, tears still falling from his face.

"We don't have to go, we can stay. I don't want to go anymore." He says.

I shake my head and wipe my tears away. I couldn't let him stay home with me because of my problems. He needs to go and I'll be there too, I need to go, I already told him I would.

"Christofer Drew Ingle, I don't care! We are going no matter what." I protest.

He laughs a little and wipes his face too. His smile makes my heart skip a beat and it sends chills up my spine, I couldn't help but smile too. I quickly grab another shirt, a Pierce The Veil top preferably, and put it on.

I wanted to make him happy, I always do and because of that I'm willing to do about anything for him. Even if it means being scared shitless by people dressed in costumes. He was my only friend and the only boy I've had true feelings for.

"Before we go.." He grabs me by the waist and pulls me towards him.

I'm shocked when he connects his lips to mine but I don't hesitate, I kiss back. He stops a little too soon and looks me in the eyes.

"Cassandra Marie Daniels, will you go on a date with me, to the haunted house as my girlfriend?" Chris asks.

I giggle but soon find myself blushing. I think about it for a few second before answering with a yes and a quick kiss on the lips. I know this will definitely be something we'll go to every year now, as a couple. I smile at the thought and to be honest, I was excited for this.

*Sorry it's kind of short*