Vic Fuentes:Hold On 'Til May.

Hi, my name is Skylar Hogan. I am 24 years old and I have long brown hair and brown eyes. You are probably thinking 'yeah so? Who cares? ' Well you're right. Who does care? I know my parents don't care because I've been sitting up in the treehouse for two hours. I know I'm 24 but my father made me this treehouse when my brother and I were younger. Even as a teenager him and I went up here all the time, until my brother moved away from home.

His name was Jacob. He was my best friend and he didn't want to leave me but he was so sick of my parents constant fighting. He lived a happy life away from home but it all ended quickly for him. He was killed in a car accident one year ago and now I have no one in this world who cares about me except Vic Fuentes.

Vic Fuentes is my next door neighbour. He's lived there for as long as I can remember but once my brother died, he became more distant towards me. I'm losing my mind without him here with me but that'll all be over soon.

I've thought about this long and hard, tonight while my parents are sleeping I'm going to take a walk to the train tracks and hopefully end my life. It's a cowards way out but I'm sick of living this life. My parents won't stop fighting for just one goddamn minute. They try and blame me for everything, they try to blame for Jacob's death but they know it was really their fault.

"Why don't you go and fuck my sister too? You've already slept with my best friend, you ungrateful asshole!" I hear my mom scream.

"I should, considering she actually cares about me unlike you, you selfish bitch." He spits back.

I close my eyes tightly and try to drown out their disgusting words. I can't believe they're still together even after my dad cheated! Who are they trying to please?

They were never happy with each other, not even when we were younger. They always fought and no matter how hard Jacob and I tried in school they were never proud of us. I think that's what hit Jacob the most though, he was always talking about how he would get an amazing job after he finishes college but mom and dad would only nod and say quiet 'mhm's'. I remember one day at dinner I lost it.

*Flashback*

"I can't wait to graduate from college next week. I already have a job lined up for me at the law firm and they already have an office for me." Jacob says proudly.

"Wow. Congrats big brother." I say with a big smile.

"Oh. Sounds....alright." Dad says without even glancing up at Jacob.

"That's all? Really dad?" I ask.

"No it's okay Sky. Don't worry." He tries to smile but it turns out as a frown.

"No, it isn't okay Jacob! Dad, he just told you awesome news and all you have to say is it sounds alright? What about you mom? You don't have anything to say to your son who worked hard for this job? Goes to show how much you guys actually care. Remind me never to tell you any good news about my life because god forbid you actually show any sign of interest!" I shout.

"Enough." My dad says sternly.

"Fuck you!" I scream.

I get up, making the chair fall over on its side. I throw my napkin in my plate full of food and storm out of the house. What inconsiderate pricks.

*End Of Flashback*

***

Later on that night I was able to sneak out without being caught. I was ready to do this, I was ready to take my last breath. I shiver just thinking about it but then again it is cold outside and all I'm wearing is a pair of shorts and a tank top.

As soon as I reach the train tracks I could already feel the metal tracks vibrating, signaling that a train was on its way. I take a few deep breaths and mutter a little prayer to 'god' under my breath. I beg for his forgiveness and I beg him to accept me up into heaven with my brother, well if there is a heaven.

The train is so close and my legs are shaking but I stand up straight and wait for the blow, except it never comes. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and carry me off the tracks. I open my eyes as the train zooms by me and see....Vic. How did he know I was here?

"You can't take the easy way out." He whispers as he holds me tightly.

"H-how did you-"

"I saw you up in the tree earlier and you looked so sad but I didn't want to bother you so when I saw you sneak out of your house I followed you. I watched you as you stood there and waited and at first I thought you would chicken out and move, but when I saw that you weren't going to move I had to do something. I had to because I....I love you Skylar." Vic confesses.

"I love you too but why did you leave me so long ago?" I ask sadly.

"Because you remind me too much of Jacob. I'm sorry I ever left and I promise, tomorrow morning we are leaving this city. We are going to start over again but together."

He leans down slowly, tears streaming down both of our faces, and kisses me gently. In that moment I was lost into a world I never knew existed; happiness.

"Hold on 'til May." Vic whispers.

{A/N: @skyyyyyyye I hope this is what you wanted. If it isn't then let me know and I will be more than willing to write another one for you.}