Michael Bohn:Hooligans.

Michael Bohn's P.O.V:

"Wake up."

Somebody whispers in my ear. I open my eyes only to get blinded by the sun. I groan and cover my face with my pillow.

"Michael, your sister Cristina is here with her friend, I think her name is Na-"

I sit up quickly and throw the pillow on the ground.

"Natasha!?" I ask Tyler excitedly.

Tyler laughs and nods his head before handing me some clothes. I get up and take the clothes then run to the bathroom. This was not happening now!

After I have a shower and get dressed, I blow dry my hair into place. I needed to look good, this is my opportunity to show Natasha, a very good friend of my sisters, how much I've changed.

Natasha's been around for so long, since elementary. I've always thought of her as an annoying little girl, just like the rest of my sisters friends but ever since grade 11, I've had a huge crush on her.

After we graduated high school, my sister and her stopped talking for awhile, meaning I didn't get to see her beautiful face as often. But now I get to and I need to tell her how I feel!

I grab Tyler's arm and drag him to the living room with me, I couldn't do this on my own. I soon stop dead in my tracks to see a gorgeous, tall, brunette standing in the kitchen with my sister. It was definitely Natasha, I can tell by her supermodel like legs. She's always been stunning but now that she's older and she's got a few tattoos, she looks hotter.

"Hey Michael." Cristina smiles at me knowingly.

I watch as Natasha turns around to look at me and her eyes go wide. She screams with excitement then runs over to me to attack me in a hug. I grab a hold of her waist and hold her tightly, this felt so right.

I couldn't help but notice that her ears were spaced, it looked so damn good too! I pull away from the hug and I move a piece of hair from her face to behind her ear. She smiles and looks at me before looking down at her feet. I could see her cheeks were red and I can't help but chuckle. I put my finger underneath her chin and I lift her head up so she's looking at me again.

"Natasha, I've been waiting so long for this, you have no idea," I pause and rub her cheek with my thumb, "I've loved you for the longest time and I just couldn't hide it anymore. You're absolutely beautiful and it drives me insane that you're not mine. Please, if you feel the same way, just be with me. I'll treat you good, I'll make sure you have everything you've ever wanted-"

She starts laughing and cuts me off. My heart sinks a thousand feet in realization, she doesn't like me back.

"Michael Bohn, screamer for Issues, I'd love to be yours but you see there's just one problem. How do I know you aren't lying if you still haven't kissed me yet?" She giggles and raises an eyebrow.

I laugh a little and look down. Just hearing those words I've been longing for made me so happy. I lean down and attach my lips to her soft, gentle lips and I can't help but smile. She kisses me back and pulls away to kiss my cheek.

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too." I whisper back.

I lean down and kiss her again except this time, there was sparks and fireworks. I'm pretty sure I just felt butterflies too. This was all something new to me but I didn't mind it at all, I loved the way she made me feel.

"Get a room!" Both Tyler and Cristina shout.

"Fine! Don't come in though!" I yell.

I pick up Natasha, bridal style before running to my room. Finally, she's mine and I so can't wait to see what our future has in store for us. I love this girl and I'll never stop loving her, my heart belongs to her.