Why

Third Person P.O.V.

Robin's eyes fluttered open as he tried staying conscious. He was sitting in the corner of a spacious room, shackled and drenched with blood.

Hanging from the walls were his team mates. Awake.

He watched them for a moment.. out of exhaustion and curiosity. They didn't notice he was even there.

"Damn it.. stupid metal," Artemis growled as she tried to free herself.... hopelessly.

"Hey, where's Robin?" Kid Flash asked after a few moments  of awkward silence.

"Pfft... who cares about that brat," Artemis muttered.

"But you were just worrying over him... umm.. a while ago?" Miss Martian said.

"Yeah.. but you know, I just suddenly feel uncomfortable around him.. he's like... so unpredictable. And when I think about it-"

"He always messes up the mission," Superboy grunted.

"Oh." Miss. Martian whispered as she hung her head.

"Hey but he's a genius hacker.. without him we would be useless!!" Kid Flash interrupted.

"Yes but he has failed more than he successed.. I believe Artemis is right... I thin-" Aqualad was cut off.

"WHY HELLO MY PRECIOUS!! I'M HOOOME!!" The door slammed open revealing a cocky looking Joker with a crooked smile.

"Well well well... look what we have here... anyways.. if you were wondering, while you were snoozing like babies I had a little.. umm... playdate with your boy blunder," he laughed.

"Oh my he was fun! Just like bats!" He grinned and enourmous smile that would make an average person cringe.

"Oh but he said to me... that you wouldn't care?" Joker grinned. The team seemed unfazed at that statement, except for Kid Flash.

"Now if there's one thing you need to know how to teach young superheroes, is you need to play with them..." Joker smiled as he gripped his crowbar and hit Artemis.

"One (He hit Artemis) by (Then Miss Martian) one(and Kid Flash). Until they break!"

"... WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Kid Flash yelled, catching on.

"Oh nothing, we had some fun, didn't we Bird Boy?" Joker said as he walked over to the panicking Robin. He couldn't breathe.

He was hyperventilating. That was bad, really bad.

"Oh looky here he's awake!!"

"You moron... " Robin growled as he choked on his own breath.

"But don't you see???!!! I'M GONNA KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU AND HAVE MY REVENGE!" The Joker cackled for a few minutes.

"Oh that's much better.. HARLEY!??!?!?! Drag him here," Joker said impatiently.

"Of course Mista Jay!" Harley came in and giggled as she took hold of Robin's wrists as she dragged him across the floor. Red blood was scraped against the floor like red paint.

He heard gasps. Then silent whispers.

"No- No... don't hurt them," he struggled to breathe.

"Oh, I wouldn't dare ... (Chuckle)" Harley said. "But the Joker would."

"Don't.."

Robin screamed as a blue light flared in front of his eyes.

What was that.. a bird? A light? electricity.. taser

Then everything went black.

OMG SORRY CAUSE THIS SERIOUSLY SUCKS CAUSE PEOPLE KEEP PASSING OUT LOL I'M WRITING THIS IN SCHOOL .. LIKEE... IT'S COMPUTER CLASS AND STUFF BUT... next time it'll be better PROMISE