Im A Nobody - Chapter 4

Mitchell's p.o.v

I lay currently huddled under my sheets, it had to be for a couple of hours that I laid here just crying, sobbing and dry heaving like crazy. I couldnt seem to stop it just upset me he made me do that he forced me right?

Even though he may be allowed to because I am a slave, but I asked, and he still did it. I thought we were fairly close.

A new round of sobs started up again, and I tried my hardest to muffle the sounds under my floppy pillow and sheets.

Freezing were I lay when I heard the door creak meaning somebody has entered the room. "Hun?" It was Tammy. I dont need to be afraid to show my emotions to her, I have before. We were all here a loving family here-us slaves-except Ben. Sort of.

I sniffled and wiped my running nose on the back of my hand. "Hm?" was the only sound I could make

"What is the matter, you are crying?" She came and took the sheets off my head, and looked at me, confusion etched into her eyes.

I tried to speak, I really did, but it sounded so strange even to me, it sounded like "I-" sob "-am ok-" Sniffle, sob "-William made-" sob "-Me... Uh-" sob, then I started to cry.

"What did he do?" she asked connfused, but at the same time alittle mad and unimpressed.

 "He saw\1" I wailed then muffled the awful noise into my hands shaking.

"Saw what? I am confused Mitchell." She said while rubbing my back.

My back. My scars. He saw. "My scars" I whispered, head still in my hands.

She sighed "Its OK, Hun," she said with soothing words, but I know it wasn't ok it was horrible. Im hideous, gross, disgusting, a disgrace. The tears started up again. "He didnt force you right?" She spoke with cautious words.

"He sounded like his father. Now." I responded "Now. Now. Now. Now. Now. Now!" I raised my voice with each repetition. "He-" I hiccuped "-told me to stay and to remove myself from my blouse because he saw scars... Under my um... Blouse... He asked me how." I sniffled "How... I got them, hes disgusted with me Tammy. Im ugly. Im so ug--"

"Dont you dare finish that sentence!" She said sternly. "You are not! Not. In any way possible ugly. You understand me boy?" she gave me the look, and I nodded. "And for another reason I know for a damn well fact that, that boy," she pointed the other way "-Is not disgusted by you."

I nodded and sniffled. "OK."

"No! You do not say OK boy. You say I know, I understand." She said sternly yet again.

"I know..." I put my head down, although there was still something deep down that denied that it was not the truth, yet another lie. He would hurt me again.

"Even thought I know you disagree, we have to get you ready for the gala some guests are arriving early." She put her hand on my back and helped me up. But I denied because of her leg.

"I have got it." I smiled, "Thanks you, Tammy." I gave her a hug.

"Ok. Since everything is alright now I will leave and let you to it." She smiled and left me alone with my suit on my bed, laying out neatly. 

With no choice left, I stripped and hurriedly put on my top, buttoning up the buttons quickly, before sliding on my pants. Even though there was a huge possibility I would most likely see William, I will have do my best to ignore him. That as my final decision I walked over to the reflective glass and smoothed out my suit, placing the already tied tie over my head and just tightening it. I walked to the sink in the corner of the room and turned it on washing my tear streaked faces clean and dried it off.