Diagnosis

I wake' once again not feeling well. This has been going on for two weeks. Throwing up, headaches, leg pains, and unexplained bleeding. I'm going to the doctor today. I get out of bed and wander into my parents room., I wake them and tell them i'm not feeling well, before i make a run for their bathroom. I retch into the toilet bow,l as I feel my mom pull my hair back into a high ponytail and rub my back as I empty my stomach.

I slouch into a sitting position, as my dad whispers soothing words. He then lifts me, he sets me on the couch and turns on a movie. Emmi walks in to see me on the couch drinking ginger ale. She walks over to me and sits next to me.

"Avia, are you okay?" asks the eight year-old. I nod, and she hugs me.

"Avia, Emmi, Gavin, and Brock, let's go!" Mom yells already holding Daxton. We all load into the van and set off for the doctor. Once we get there, Mom explained my symptoms to the doctor and told us to go to the hospital for some additional tests.

We all load into the car and arrive at the hospital, where I have the painful tests done. The doctor comes back into the room and takes Mom and Dad out into the hall. I'm confused, I mean they're just tests right? Nothing to worry about. Mom comes back in crying.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I ask scared and confused.

"Honey," Mom said as she took a deep breath. " this is hard, it's hard for all of us, but, baby, you have cancer." she says, breaking down right in front of me.

"No," I repeat the word over and over. My heart beats quickly as I take in shallow, shaky breaths. Everything goes dark and I hear beeping from the machines, and sobbing from Mom. Then, everything is gone.

AN/ So what do you guys think I might update again later today... Please review it'd mean slot.