Tick Tok Bitches

Not all beginnings are cause for celebration , it also openings the door for bad thing to also happen .

Well , traditions as a group didn't not change , then we heard there was a new girl , her name was Eleanor Johnson and like I said before we welcomed her into our group .Eleanor was blonde and she was kinda was the same height as   Mackenzie's which was 3foot tall.

Eleanor had this gigantic thing for James , you all might be wondering if I still have feelings for James , I was over him he was a pretty amazing guy , And Eleanor got pretty Insecure because she thought I still had feeling for James but I had to reassure her that I was pretty much done with boys after what happened last week .

I did say I was done with boys , but i still had some of them as my friends like , Nicholas and James pretty much , well maybe I must admit that I was getting a little close to them as friends and I and Gabby , would hand around with them during lunch and sometimes break.

Like they always say sleep with one eye open and never take anything for granted , because just for your information your own friends might just be the ticket to your downfall.

My own friends started , saying things behind I and gabby'S back , normally with things like this who gives a f**k but this was just so unbearable , because Vanessa called me a boyfriend stealer no offence first of  u did a good job at that urself and second of all I don't even know what she meant by that and third  of all WHAT! She told me that , I was getting too close to Nicholas and the worst part of everything was that I stole him from her just because he said something about me in their science class . Goshhh! Don't u just hate it when people talk about you when your not around , Talk of adding fuel to a burning fire and making matters even worse Eleanor told Vanessa to tell my to back off from James, no offence who the hell are you to tell me what to do and what not to do . Why don't u go tell her to tell me that her self and as for me stealing Nicholas away from you Vanessa it's not like you didn't do that first to Mackenzie , not to pay away back I was just being myself  I would never do that , even to my worst enemy don't get me wrong ,Nicholas was like my closest brother , he was a really cool guy if you got to know him but I didn't like him in that way .

I guess for Eleanor I don't blame her because I kinda had this thing for James i the past ,but I was quite mad at her because she didn't confront me herself but as for Vanessa she was way out of line Nicholas and I were just friends that's it .

I had to apologise if I made of them feel jealous, hurt or anything , but at the same time I was filled with anger towards both of them .

As for you , remember your only one of them until you do something wrong then they all turn their backs on you .

Well let's just say I started staying away from the boys especially Nicholas , he was like a ticking time bomb , his exploration effected others.

Gabby and Nicholas tried their hardest to I and Jonathan on speaking terms again, Yh and finally we were speaking again , well this time around it was magical it was amazing , let's just say anytime u heard his name I had butterflies , it was just so prefect .

Well, a new guy came to our year he had just transferred from America , his accent was just something else , he was kinda like the same height as Scott , his name was Tyler Copper,he was built in the muscles , omg he was not that bad looking .

Who knew that once I wasn't off speaking terms with Nicholas I would be on it with Scott .

Well , Scott and i were back on speaking terms , except this time we got really close as friends he alway made me laugh and knew how to make me happy if I was in such a sloppy moody which I was in most of the times .

Well, we all know what they say about lovers ,it's that sometimes life throws them together only to rip them apart . Well let's just say things ended between Nicholas and Vanessa pretty badly , but it looked like they both had enough of each other .

Seems like this year had lots of new students being transferred in , well there was another new guy , his name was Logan , well his was cute i guess . He was taller than me , but he was a really nice , gentle man compared to the other guys and without even being in the school for long ,he started going out with Fiona, we weren't even that close ,but i guesss she was cool.

Well it came to past that we all found out that Vanessa had feelings for Scott , so she asked me if I had feelings for Scott because she noticed we were getting quite close but I told Vanessa that I didn't have any feelings  for Scott what so ever we were just really close friends .

Well, after a while of about 3weeks of not talking to Nicholas we were back on speaking terms , and I realised that some of the conversations that I had with Scott , Nick knew about well to be quite with you. Which was really weird actually but I didn't really think that much init .

I and gabby would always go to watch the guys football matches ,and sometimes we would see the other girls there , well I mean no offence Vanessa was the leader of them and they just followed like dogs it was quite sad but hey shhhhh don't tell them I said that .well I think you might kinda have a clue as to why , gabby just watch to cheer for her long over due  crush Gerald , there was a day that he scored a goal and she just couldn't get over it for aleast one month