The Devil You Know

Well well well , they say what goes around comes around, whats the point of having victory if u don't have anyone to share it with, in this case that was Vanessa .

About a few weeks later , some of the friends  that said the most hurtful things about Vanessa were the ones that went running back to her pretending they had her back along , well we all know what they say about a friends that hug around with your enemy the best advise is don't trust them , cause it's only a matter of time before they also turn on you .

Mackenzie was actually coping with everything quite well , but there was one thing she kept telling me , which was that "Vanessa could lie and cheat  her way up , and she still got away with it ".Well for now she does , people say life is so unfair but life has got an amazing way of punishing people when they truly deserve it .
Vanessa's road to a happy ending , where she gets the prince and lives happily ever after completely back fired on both Nicholas and Vanessa . Lots of problems started the day that Nicholas decided to be seeing Vanessa . As if going though friendship wasn't enough she was going through the family , whiles seeing Nicholas she decided to be also speaking to his brother Alex .
Well I must say Nicholas totally deserved that one . This brought up a web spans between both Vanessa ,Nicholas and Alex , well I must say I didn't see that one coming , they were like a married couple that were fighting all the time , well I would say I told you so but let's watch the players whiles they get screwed by life .

Forgive and forget they all say , but don't they actually know that sometimes as for people when  they do it once they are certainly going to do it again .
While all this was going on , our group become the all eyes  on kinda group , you wanna know why , well it all started when Vanessa fought this girl to her misery even though we were not as friends with Molly weathers , were still didn't agree as to how Vanessa took matters into her own hands . Some of the. say Vanessa did this because she was quite jealous about the friendship that Molly  had with Nicholas since she was his ex .

Well that day , we all stopped the fight before anyone got injured , Molly was continuously crying but we help her up and carried her back to the school .
Let's just say the next day when we arrived in school it was not good , our whole group was called upstairs even including the people that were not there that day , which was gabby , Olivia because she always goes home right away avoiding problems with her wicked step mother oh and also Anne , it's was just those three that were not there that night . I , Mackenzie , Eleanor  she was kinda new in our group , Erica who stupidly took videos and Ella who also took pictures we all gut put in isolation for three when we didn't have the fight , that was just pathetic and infuriating. To make it even worse our  parents were called in for meeting . Since that day teachers gave  it on the look outs for us as a group, totally no privacy seriously .

Well , you when I said we all hated Vanessa , well some of  are friends hated her even more since that day , cause we got into trouble because of she couldn't keep control of herself .

Vanessa was put in isolation for a whole week and was suspended for 2 days , I would agree with you , she had to have more punishment than we did , but Vanessa's mother didn't seem to give a crap about it .

Well my parents were called in to school , but I was so lucky because my mother was out of town but my next relative was my Auntie , even though it was fun at this parent meeting thing I kinda wanted my auntie to give that
headteacher a piece her mind , which went quite well . But well who knew that our own headteacher could get schooled by my auntie , it was quite funny .

Well they say Anytime the rules change u don't know how it's gonna change u , well I found myself falling for this guy his name was Jonathan Ronald's he was about One inch taller than me and he wasn't that built in body wise was damnnn cute . I seriously don't know how that happened but it did .
Vanessa had this thing for him at the begin when she started , so I wanted so clarify it with her to make sure she did not have feelings for him anymore .

This situation of my got my to realise why gabby always acted like that around Gerald , and I was a the type of person that would avoid my crush at all cost , and will also leave the room when he came in .

Well I had to obviously tell someone , or else I was gonna explored sooner or later . This idea of me crushing on Jonathan kinda brought I and Nicholas closer , guys come on obviously not in that way , it was just as friends and because He was one of Jonathan's best mate.

So it happened I and Jonathan were kinda speaking , and it was fun.

Then came this other guy , he was Nicholas 's cousin his name was Scott Richards no offence he was really dark and was short but was one of the best footballers in the school I would say , and was quite a cool guy .

Well it just so happened that Jonathan hurt my feelings , he called me a stalker for apparently adding this girl on Facebook , well to be quite honest I'm not being funny but if I did what's his say in this it's not like she was his girlfriend or his her father . Well that day I said I was never gonna speak to Jonathan ever again .
Well, One night I went home and asked Scott a really , stupid and pathetic question , " do u have anything that u would want to say " i said , like seriously who asks such a question , he replied like any other normal person would and I was just like okay . The next day I just had to tell my friends what happened that night and in about 10minutes Scott came in and starts shouting at me, well he said somethings that turned my heart into Stone , never to give my heart away to anyone other guys.

Well we all know what they say about hope , is that it breeds eternal misery .