Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1

Start from the beginning

"Yeah" Jaden mumbled in a faint voice "I deserve that. I hurt a lot of people". He lifted his duel disk and was slowly reaching for his deck to place his hand over it and surrender. He actually felt good doing that. Then he had nothing to worry about. No pressure. No Yubel to take care of. Nothing at all. He was holding his hand almost at his deck when he could hear the vampire laugh evilly again,

"Yes that is right, little Jaden, surrender. Surrender and become mine" he said in a grinning mocking voice "And don't worry, you will not be all alone. Your sister will join you soon. She will differently become a vampire though. A nice little tool or trophy to keep, don't you think?". Jaden jerked by that. The vampire was still laughing like hell, and didn't notice that Jaden had stopped up. He was no longer influenced by the vampire's tempting voice. However he was still staring into his eyes, but they were no longer filled with sadness. They were determined.

"What did you say?" Jaden said slowly and clenched one of his fists "You dare talk about My sister in that way". Baou instantly stopped grinning. Jaden's eyes flashed golden for a second. Then they returned to normal.

"I.. you shouldn't be able to.." Baou said stunned. Jaden snort.

"Vampires. They have a voice of temptation. Or some have. However it only works when you have something to tempt the person with" Jaden told him and his head hurt a little. It took him a minute to realise that it was the king's few leftover memories. Or so did he think. Jaden actually didn't care right now. He sneered at the vampire.

"I am not gonna let you get away with this" He continued "I remember now. You wanted to hurt Tara when I, the king, was in charge here. You are not using my sister for anything. You can hurt, mock and maybe even use me for your benefits, but you are keeping your filthy hands away from my sister". Baou looked surprised at him. So did everyone else. However Jaden's friends at least knew Jaden could angry when someone hurt Tara. He had shown that many times when etc. Tara had disappeared at their first year. Jaden had flipped out because of that. It was the same way he acted now. He was always protecting Tara. He had promised he would. Then Baou smirked.

"Big words boy, but it changes nothing. You can still not use polymerization" he pointed out. Jaden looked down at his hand. It was true he couldn't use that card. He still trembled just by touching it, but maybe.. Jaden looked around in his hand.

"There is other ways to win a duel" he then proclaimed. "I sent polymerization to my grave". The others looked all stunned at him.

"What? What is that going to accomplish?" Tanja asked confused.

"He just can't do it" Syrus commented "He just can't use it". Ember nodded.

"But he said there were other ways to win, maybe Jaden has a plan" Ember questioned. The others looked at her and shrugged. That could be the case. A little while later they didn't get disappointed. Jaden had played the "revoke fusion" spell card. By sending polymerization to the grave, as well as sent the fusion card "E.H wildedge" from his extra deck to the grave, Jaden could now summon one of the fusion material monster from his hand to the field in att mode. Like "E.H. Bladedge". Then he uses the spell "Masked hero". By sending "Avian" from his deck to the grave, Bladedge now became avian and gained it's eff as well, for the rest of this turn. Then he activated "Feather shot". Since Bladedge now was treated as Avian, he could use this card and bladedge could attack as many times as monsters on the field. Baou didn't look so good. He attacked and destroyed his twinheaded beast.

"Ah stupid me, I was too busy mocking you, to build a good defense" Baou sneered.

"Well your missed your chance" Jaden replied coldly "Or have you forgotten feather shot's eff". Baou looked scared now. He had forgotten that Jaden still had wildheart on the field, which stated that Jaden had yet another attack. He attacked and destroyed his other monster. By that the vampire was out of life points. The blast sended the vampire down on the ground. Jaden sighed deeply. He had won without using polymerization. He looked over at the vampire.