Chapter 1

Pounding, running, heart beating, heart racing. The wolves thunder through the forest with a scence of dertermination. Running to fast their scences getting lost as they whistle along. Hope is what they need, hope and power and a home.

(Jana pov)
The arguments day after day. Louder, quieter, small or big. My head pounds. My mind races, back in time. I am remember first coming to stoneybridhr. Stealing maddy's clothes, working out how ro livr like her, and Rhydian.

It's no secret whrn I first came here I had a crush on him. I thought hr was daring, differnt, mysterious. Hpwever the more I stayed the more I realised how hr liked Maddy, and Maddy loked him. Even though it was hard fpr them each to admit it. I only found out from Tom amd Shannon.

I miss the. Both pf thrm. But my life is good. I walk along the landing. Past Maddy's room. I've hardly been in there apart ftom ehrn I was shoot, but Rhydian didn't let anyone go in. Ceri was sad, she couldn't understand why her cub was so sad until one day when Shannon said she missed Maddy and Rhydian got up amf left the tablr. I think that's when it struck her and that he could be happy to am extent, but never as happy when he was with Maddy.

Pulling my hair back behinr my ear I hear thr aguing subsiding. Taking my chance I creak down the steps.

"Hi" I give a small wave and a smile to them, letting them know I'm not going to adk questions.

Connectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें