Chptr 4

Assalam o alikium....!!!

How r u all....????

Ur update.....

Enjoy :):)

             Next day

In the morning,  Shehry got a text for Daniyal  .......with thw  hotel location and name ....Shehry saw the message and reply OK to him ......he came out from his office and call Maliaka and told her to get ready he is coming to pick her 

Daniyal sitting on his office chair smiling like a devil.....talking to him self MR.SHEHRYAR AJ AP KO HARNA HI HO GA...KYU KE JEET TO MERI HI HA . ..OR ME APNA PIYAR HASIL KR KE RAHON GA .....!!!! MALIAKA SRF MERI HA....SRF OR SRF MERI .....!!!! Then he stands up and pick his car keys frm the table....and drove to the venue.....!!!

            In the hotel

Its a big lunch arranged by him and many business men are invited on this .....!!!! Shehry and Maliaka enter in the hotel and Daniyal welcome them ...they both are buxxi in meeting others when a girl of abt 25 or 26  came over them and meet them soo frnky especially with Shehry ....  Maliaka feels lil bit jealous she ask her....who are u...??? I didn't recognize u... .??? And that girl starts laughing madly and then said OMG  .....REALLY NHI PEHCHANA.....

                  IM AREEBA

         IM AREEBA ..UR CLG FELLOW......!!! ME AB APNE DAD KA BUSINESS HANDLE KR RHI HON.....!!! Fareeha talking to herself I always hate her bht hi over or Batameex larki ha .. .clg time se hi ....!!!

Hello. ..!!

How's the chptr. ..??? Im sorry for this much late update.....!!!

Plx do votes nd comments too...!!!

Allah hafix