Rules & Forms

So.. first of all, you must follow the rules before you request a cover from me. Don't worry.. ^^ the rules are very easy.

The important rules

1. Add this book to your reading list. I just want my covers go out in the world ^^
(I don't care so much anyway.. I just want feel that you are appreciate my work n_n )

2. Make a request at the comment button okay?! If you pm me.. i'll ignore you.

3. Please fill up the request form. DON'T LEFT ANY REQUEST FORM.

4. Please tell me more about the character, if you want some character in that cover. So that, I can find the pictures of the character that suit with that character.

Other rules

5. Be nice to me. I really don't like a rude person.

6. PLEASE!!! don't change your username till i've done with your request.

7. Use my works at least 1 week.

8. Published story only.

And.. that's it! done for the rule. Now let's see the form.

Title:
Author:
Characters: object/human *maximum is 2 (just for human character.. okay?)*
Quote:
*if you don't want to add this.. just say no quote okay?*
Background:
Idea:
Genre:
Type of cover:

Payment

1. Follow me.
Your request will not be done if you are not following me.

2. Mentioned me either in your story or in your story's description.

3. If you wanna a HQ version of your cover,you must vote 5 of cover that i'd done and vote the section that have your cover.

Be free to speak malay with you. Its not really important to speak english with me. And, also be free to speak deutsch with you but.. i'm telling you that i'm not really good in deutsch. Just a beginner. So, do not expect that I can talk with you in deutsch perfectly well. I know that it's impossible for me to have a customer from German. Hahaha

So. That's all^^