Chapter 10

JULIE'S POV

"I can't pee like this, you guys..." 

"Sure you can! We've peed together loads of times!" Jeremy cheered.

I sighed, "That'd be you and Brian, stupid. And I'm not talking about you two being with me when I pee. I could care less. I just can't pee on this fucking stick." 

Jeremy and Brian broke out in loud laughter, to the point they were clapping like dumb ass seals. I stomped my feet angrily in the small bathroom stall.

We were in the males' public restroom of a restaurant. After many hours avoiding getting the test, we did. To sweeten the deal, Brian promised me dinner. Dinner that would happen after I peed. 

"Could you two shut up? I can't pee under pressure," I whined. 

They groaned in unison. 

"What do you want us to do? Sing you a song?" Jeremy joked.

"Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea," I agreed. 

"Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo no no no no no

Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun oh oh oh oh oh 

Neomu jjarit jjarit nomi tteollyeo gee gee gee gee gee

Oh jojeun nunbit~ Oh yeah~ Oh joeun hyanggi~ Oh yeah yeah yeah~" 

I stifled a giggle as they both sang "Gee" by Girls' Generation. It did the trick, though. I was able to do the deed on the stick. I cleaned myself up, and walked out of the stall, holding the test in my hand. The two idiots were still dancing to the simple choreography. 

"Can one of you two hold this? I need to wash my hands..." I waved the wand. 

Jeremy and Brian traded disgusted looks. I batted my eyes, pouting my mouth for added cuteness. Brian offered his hand, turning his head away. 

"I've never felt so dirty," he claimed.

It was my turn to laugh, "Not from what we've heard about your sex life." I slipped the stick on his palm, making sure to keep the gross part out of his skin's reach. 

Jeremy high fived me, "Can't believe he did the school's slut." 

"Eh. Not surprised, he tends to go for overused things." 

We both chuckled at the reference of the majority of his exes. I went over to the sink and turn on the faucet. Making sure to get all the germs and bacteria that might have made contact with me. I dried my hands off and turned back to the two. 

"Now we wait five minutes..." 

I tapped my foot nervously. I didn't want to be pregnant. Not that it would be a burden, but let's be real, I could hardly handle myself . Not only that but the father wouldn't be tickled pink about the news. It'd ruin his career, a huge scandal would come about (that MY dad would have to handle), there would just be too much going on that neither of us was prepared for.  

"So what are you going to do if it comes out positive?"Jeremy asked. 

"I....I don't know. I mean, I guess the most logical thing could be telling my dad, calling my mom, and telling the father," I mumbled, my voice already shaking in fear. My dad was going to kill me, my mom was going to have a heart attack, and Seungri, well...

"You don't have to tell him, ya know?" Brian interrupted my depressing thoughts. "The father, I mean." 

"So my baby Jedidiah is going to be fatherless?" I gasped.