Chapter 6

JULIE'S POV

He pulled away after the countless, vigorous minutes we had spent tongue wrestling. I touched my lips, unable to believe what had happened. I had willingly made out with the arrogant little bastard. Not only that, but I had thoroughly enjoyed it. His lips felt perfect against my own. The movement, the rhythm, the pressure, everything was just right. I hated myself for it, but he was an astounding kisser. I couldn't let him know that, of course. 

"That was probably the best kiss of your life," he scoffed, still remaining close to me. 

"That's where you're wrong. I'm pretty sure the one with GD was," I glared. 

"You don't even remember it!" 

"I don't need to, just knowing that I kissed him, that makes the whole situation perfect," I smiled. 

"You act like you hate me so much, but just then, when we were kissing, you were kissing me back. You can't tell me you didn't enjoy it as much as I did," he grinned. 

I cocked an eyebrow, "You enjoyed it?" 

"NO! When did I say that?" he shrieked.

"Just now." 

"Well, did you enjoy it or not?"

"It wasnt awful or anything," I admitted. "I mean, I'm not puking or dead yet." 

He rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'll be the first to say it. It was pretty damn good." 

My eyes widened in surprise. 

"But only because I was part of it." 

Dammit, Seungri! Couldn't he just stop being a cocky little shit for once? 

"I was joking. You're a good kisser, Julie." 

"Huh?" 

Had he just called me by my name? And had he confessed that I was a total pro when it came to locking lips? 

"You're not too bad," he grinned. 

"I guess you're not too shabby yourself, Seungri," I avoided his stare. 

"Please, call me RiRi." 

"RiRi?" 

He nodded, "It's my nickname." 

"Couldn't I call you something else?" 

"VI," he shrugged. "What's wrong with RiRi?" 

"Everyone calls you that," I scowled. "Wait, WHAT?!" I stopped myself, "Since when do I call you by your nickname? Why are we even having this conversation?! I don't even like you! You're mean, you're rude, you're everything I hate in the world." 

"Ha! I'm everything you hate in the world? You haven't even spent twenty-four hours with me! You can't make a harsh assumption like that, kid." 

"Well, you're not leaving the best characteristics for me to assume otherwise," I pointed out. "You've been an asshole to me this whole time we've been together."  

"You haven't been the nicest angel to me either. You're the sweetest doll to everyone else but me," he crossed his arms. 

"Only because you're an asshole. We just went over this!" 

"So you'd be nice to me if I was nice to you?" 

"That's how we were like thirty minutes ago! Did you not notice? We weren't arguing, yelling, or insulting each other. It was nice, calm, and gentle. We even shared a laugh!" 

He was quiet, probably thinking back to the few minutes we had shared of happiness. I was hesitant to say anything about it at all, afraid of admitting it to myself.

"But I like fighting with you! You're so clever and funny. And you look incredibly cute when you're pissed," he pinched my cheek. 

"I AM NOT CUTE WHEN I'M PISSED!" I growled.

"Seriously, you are," he smirked. "Look, I'm sorry about last night." 

I coughed, "You're SORRY?" 

"Yeah. I crossed the line, making you take me to the hospital." 

Seungri was apologizing. To me. My jaw dropped. I slapped my cheek, making sure it wasn't a mirage. 

"Stop it," I whispered. "Just...shut up." 

"What? Didn't you just say you'd be nice to me if I was nice to you? I'm trying to be nice! NOW BE NICE BACK!" 

"I like your tongue," I blurted.

We both shook our heads at the words I had spilled without thinking. Maybe I should have thought them out before speaking them. 

"You like my tongue?" He chuckled. "May I ask why?" 

"You know how to use it properly. It's strong, but not overpowering," I stuttered. "You know what? Just forget it. I didn't say anything." 

"Aw, what? I was liking this!" He pouted. 

"Too bad, so sad," I stuck out my tongue.

Seungri laughed, "You're so immature." 

"So?" 

"You hungry?"

I rubbed my tummy, "Yes." 

"Want to stay a little longer? We could have something to eat, you know, nurse the hangover." 

"Umm," I hesitated. "My dad's probably waiting for me at home." 

"I'll take you home, I'll help you get out of trouble." 

"You're only going to make it worse!" 

"You're already in trouble, might as well make it count," he smiled. 

He was using my own words against me. Smart.

"I guess I could stay," I gave in. "Where are we going to eat?" 

"Let's order pizza!" He suggested. "It's the perfect greasy food for the hangover! You like supreme?" 

"My favorite!" 

He grabbed his phone, quickly dialing a number. "Yeah, I'll have two medium supreme pizzas. Uh...do you guys have Pepsi? I'll take two of the two liters," he turned to me, "You want anything?" 

"All that food is just for you?!" I shrieked.

"I'm hungry," he chuckled. "I'm kidding. Do you want anything else?" 

"Chips." 

"Oooh, that does sound good!" He returned to the phone call, "Do you guys deliver chips? NO? WHY NOT? I'll pay you extra if you stop by for some Cheetos!" 

I giggled quietly, taking off my shoes. I sat down on the comfortable couch, listening to his conversation. He wasn't bad, really. He was a dorky kind of guy, once you got past the whole arrogant asshole thing. I was happy I had "slept" with him. I didn't even deny the fact that I was giddy to spend the day with him. 

MY GOD JULIE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? 

________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, and stuff. :'( I've been sosososos busy. SORRY. But you guys are the awesomest readers, waiting patiently, rereading chapters, you guys are beyond cool. Again thanks for zee love. Let me know what you think of the story so far, since we're only on the sixth chapter...I'd like to know if I'm going the right direction.