Chapter 8

JULIE'S POV

"And this is where you'll check in. I'll usually be here. I'll let you know what their schedule looks like, where you'll need to be, what time, all of that jazz," Joanne went around the large counter, plopping back down on her chair, organizing the papers on her desk. 

She was the receptionist at the YG building. By the way she was dressed, you'd expect her to be one of the trainees. She was wearing gray basketball shorts, a white crop top, and a pair of high tops. Her platinum colored locks were up in a ponytail. 

"So, how old are you, Joanne?" I leaned on the top of the counter, peeking at her mess. 

"Twenty-four. How old are you, kiddo? Sixteen? Seventeen?" 

"I'm twenty-one," I pouted.

"Holy shit, you're old!" She laughed, "Julie, you could have fooled me. That's good though. It'll help you out when you're in your forties." 

"I sure hope so. That way I can get some younger boys." 

"Already thinking of becoming a cougar?" 

"Is it too soon to put it on my resume?" I joked.

She laughed, "I like you. You're not as boring as the other makeup artists that worked here before. Granted they were kind of old..." 

"How old?" 

"Thirties, late forties," she shrugged. "We don't risk getting young ones." 

"Why not?" 

"UM, HELLO? It's Big Bang we're talking about here. Can you imagine having a young, hormonal  girl being around five handsome young men? No. That'd be bad news." 

"Yeah, because old ladies wouldn't want to have sex with TOP," I rolled my eyes.  

"Seriously, who wouldn't?" 

"Who wouldn't what?!" A voice interrupted us. 

"Ah~ Daesung! Good morning!" Joanne greeted him. 

He was smiling brighter than the sun itself. I was going to love working with that man. 

"Good morning, Jo~ Hello Julie! I'm soooo happy about the good news!" He bounced next to me. "We're going to have so much fun!" 

"I know! I'm excited," I agreed. 

"Hello Julie, hey Daesung," Taeyang strolled through the door.   

"Hi Taeyang," I smirked.

Working with him was going to be a struggle. Especially with those biceps. And especially after I heard those rumors...that he only owned like three shirts. There were seven days in a week. Four out of three days he would spend shirtless. I changed my mind quickly. Working with him was going to be heaven. Was there a way that I could burn his entire wardrobe...or? 

"Hello," Seungri walked, relieving me of my fantasy. "Hey Jo! What's up? What's new in your life? Did you have a good weekend? What'd you do?" 

She giggled, "You're always so happy. Calm down. It's like getting a new puppy with you." 

He grinned, "I like puppies. They're cute. That makes me cute, right?" 

"Very," she answered.

He beamed at her warmly. Couldn't he be nice and dorky with me ALL the time, like he was with everyone else? I didn't understand how he could be such an asshole with me, sometimes, if not most of the time. From what I'd heard, and witnessed, was that he was a super sweet guy, with an extremely adorable personality. But I got to see the asshole in him more than I wanted to.