2-Welcome home

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT AND ITS CHARACTERS STEPHENIE MEYER DOES

Liliana POV:

I looked out of the window and sensed that we were nearing La Push-my home.La Push was picturesque as ever.Its so nice to be back.The wind blew my dark brown wavy hair rapidly.

Somewhere nearby there is a stream-I can hear the creek sound clearly.The water greedily flowing through the creek during its never ending journey.

Nature is the most enchanting creation in the whole world.Nothing is beautiful than it and controlling it is an ultimate pleasure like being able to touch the sky.I am an elemental meaning I can control all elements such as Earth,Fire,Water,Wind and sometimes with patience I can also control the elements of sky-Rain,Lightning,Snow....

I am not a very emotional person but Aunt Cassey taught me that my Emotions should be controlled if not it will lead to disastrous consequence.Don't ask what it means? When I asked this question my aunt replied its complicated.I didn't bother asking why cause I am not that sensitive.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone unplugged my earphones.I turned back to see the culprit aka Ruben.

"Totally,you are meeting him first" she squealed.
"what!?" I asked annoyed and thoroughly confused. Hilana and Ruben looked at me pitifully.

"We were discussing about boys and imprinting Lils" Ruben said.Oh! So as usual here goes the topic boys and imprinting.I rolled my eyes at them.Know what? I don't believe much of these Wolfy stuff.

"What did you say about.....you are meeting him first?" I asked." Jacob black" she said in a duh tone.

" what about him" I asked curiously.
I know Jacob even though I was in England I used to come here for vacation and holidays.I know Jacob pretty well.I have even seen and talked to him in video chat.I Heard that he too changed into a wolf.

"So now you want to know about him? You know I always thought you had pretty much more than a crush on Jacob.Yeah I know he is built like a Greek god-I mean he is damn hot.Almost every girl I knew...even my school mates have feelings for him but you....you are a um...a saint right so how come you?" Hilana said giggling.

"what the hell? I am not a saint and no not at all.I don't have feelings for him I was just curious to know about him bcoz he is a friend." I said hitting her in a playful manner.

Hilana was about to say something but I stopped her by glaring and saying "never had and never will" sounding honest.Well that was a lie I had a small crush on Jacob.Okay! I admit it I had a huge crush on Jacob but note the had.

The rest of the ride was passing silently.Well I mean I was quiet and peaceful in my part but don't mistake it both Hilana and Ruben were chatting like old ladies.

"We are here" a voice said and I realized it was Leah.Good.At least she speaks.

I took in my surroundings happily.I looked at the cottage/Pack house situated in the woods.All memories from my childhood came flooding back to me.

"Finally.I am back home" I whisper to myself with a content smile lingering on my lips.

                                      .....*......

​​​AN: hi again.Thanks all for reading my story :)... please comment if you like the story.

Vote and Follow  if you like the story.

​​​