Chapter 6

- Yeri's pov -

Moonbin and Eun Tae stayed with me the whole time in my tent until I was feeling a lot better, I decided to join the activities again.

" The next game is THE MONSTERS AND THE CHILDREN! its a game where 3 people become monsters and have to seek for the children to eat them, its as simple as hide and seek but you are allowed to go anywhere around here to hide " The trainer explained.

" Yes! " Everyone responded.

" Let's start now, the monsters are Jaehyun's group and other three groups are the children " The trainer added.

The Game started!

We all went separate ways except me and Eun Tae, we went the same way to the backyard of the small house built there.

" Isn't it dangerous here? " I asked him.

" We'll be fine just don't touch anything " He replied.

We continued hiding there until almost half time we decided to move places,

" Let's go over there around the tree, we can climb up there " He told me.

" Are you sure we should climb? " I questioned him.

" I'll help you up " He climbed up first then reached out his hand to me.

I held his hand and climbed up as well, he sat on the small tiny branch and pulled me to sit on his lap

" What are you doing? " I asked him.

" Just sit on my lap, you're very light " He replied.

I was gonna move away when I slipped from the branch but Eun Tae caught me and our face was not even an inch away. He quickly pulled me up to break the awkwardness.

" My feet hurts " I wiped off the blood on my knee.

" Use this " He lend me a tissue.

" Thanks " I said back.

There was still that awkwardness between us,

" Can I ask you something? " I asked him.

" Sure, anything " He replied.

" Are you interested in me? " I questioned.

" Why? Do you like me? " He asked back.

" I never said what kind of interest " I added.

" Then Yes, I'm interested in you " He answered.

" Really? " I asked again.

" Are you worried we might separate? " His face got closer to mine.

" N-no " Was all I said.

The whistle blew and the game ended.

" Let's go down now " I told him.

He jumped down with his long legs and then carried me down afterwards.

" The winners of this game is Eun Tae and Yeri! " The trainer announced.

We received our medals and points for our group.

" The last activity will be more to a team work challenge which will be held tomorrow, further details will be told tomorrow as well so get a good night sleep and wake up with energy " The trainer dismissed us.

We all went back to our tents, had dinner and got ready for bed.

" How did you and Eun Tae hide? " Jae Hyun asked me in the tent.

" We climbed a tree and hid up there after the backyard " I replied him.

" Tree? " He made sure.

" Yeah, I got this small scar but it'll be fine " I told him.

" Be careful " He warned me.

I took a shower and jump on my bed.

What a long day...

Jae Hyun finished showering and jumped on the bed too,

" Yah! Let's play truth or Dare " He sat down next to me.

" Sure, I choose truth " I said.

" Do you.. L-like Eun Tae? " He questioned.

" Huh? What was that? " I asked.

" Never mind, I'm tired " He lay down and turned the lights off.

" You're the one that wanted to play " I told him.

I also got in the blanket and slept.

---------

The next day was the last day of camp which means Eun Tae and I have to go separate ways again because he goes to a different school.

" Today's activity is the Teamwork challenge, you all will be stuck in the room full of smoke and in less than 10 minutes, you need to escape " The trainer said.

Start!

We all got trapped in rooms and slowly the smoke starts to appear, all windows are locked as well as doors.

" Why is the smoke so disturbing " I covered my nose.

" Are you okay? " Eun Tae asked.

" It's hard to breathe " I replied.

" Go there " He pointed at the end of room.

" It's fine, I'll help you " I insist since it's a group work.

" Just help us get the supplies, we'll break the window " Moonbin told me.

" Okay " I said.

I looked for the tools to open the window in the small room but their wasn't many tools.

" Guys, I opened it! " Eun Tae shouted from the top of the latter.

" But I don't fit in the hole to go out so that we can open the whole window " He added.

" I'll go! " I shouted back.

" Are you sure? It's quite dangerous " Moonbin made sure.

" It's fine " I said back.

I climbed up the latter and stayed behind of Eun Tae who was making sure their was no break glass pieces in the window. I soon was out of the smoke room, I tried pulling the rope tied to the window but it so heavy that I had to use all my energy to pull it out of the hole. I flew after the window opened and my arm hit a huge pipe.

" Yeri, are you okay? " Eun Tae questioned.

" Omo! it's bleeding " Moonbin told us.

My left arm was bleeding,

" It's fine, it doesn't hurt " I moved my arm away.

Eun Tae took off his sweater to wipe off the blood,

" Thanks " I said to him.

" Let's go, we'll be late " Moonbin reminded us the time.

We three rushed to the gathering place.

PLEASE VOTE ANC COMMENT! THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER ^^