Chapter 4

Eun-Tae: KNK- Seungjun

- Yeri's pov -

I woke up at 5am because I was suppose to prepare breakfast today, I got up, took a bath, brush my teeth and went straight to the camp site table.

I went in the kitchen and baked cinnamon muffins, boiled egg and pour orange juice. It was about 6:30am when I finished everything.

" Yeri you baked this? " Eun-Tae asked me.

Eun-Tae: A 189cm tall handsome boy that knows Yeri even before she lost her memories. He's one of the guys that want to help Yeri bring back her 8 years of memories with him, He also was Jae Hyun's classmate in 7th grade.

" Oh! Eun Tae, you're the first one up? " I told him.

" I want to help my best friend but it looked like you're done " He said unhappily.

" Eat up, you must be hungry " I said back.

He sat down and tried my muffin,

" Their amazing, Yeri is a great baker " He compliment.

I gave him a smile and sat down as well.

" Is Moonbin is this camp? " I questioned him.

" He actually is, why? " He asked back.

" Nothing " I said.

" Are you interested in him? " He looked at me seriously.

" No way " I replied.

" Good then " He said.

I went back to the tents and hid from the teachers to find Moonbin's tent, I was peaking in a tent when someone bumped into me and cause me to fall on the rock, my knees bleed a bit.

" Are you okay? " He asked as he reached out his hand.

I looked up seeing Moon Bin standing there staring down at me.

I accepted his offer and held his hand to stand.

" It was my bad, I wasn't looking, sorry..... Yeri sshi " He apologized.

" Just call me Yeri " I told him.

" Okay, sorry " He said.

I went to the toilet to clean the blood off and head out again.

" Yeri! Help me " Eun-Tae shouted.

" What is it now? " I shouted back.

" Come pull me up from the river " He reached out his hand and pulled me down as soon as I held his hand.

" Yah! " I hit him really hard.

He pulled me down in the water.

" Isn't this fun? " He cheered.

" I'm tired " I put my hand out so he could carry me.

" Fine " He put my hands around his shoulder and carried me back to my tent.

I went inside and change into my new outfit.

" Time for the group challenges! Gather around " The trainer announced.

We all gathered in the field and choose a card that will tell us our group by color,

I was in a group with Eun Tae and Moonbin. That's an awkward group...

" First game will be the latter climbing and sky swing, you'll have to climb a long latter that will be on top of the river to get to the sky swing which is a game where you have to swing across the mountains with a rope, that swing can hold two people at once so if you want to swing together with one person then it's fine... The first team back wins! " The Trainer shouted.

The game started!

Moonbin, Eun Tae and I ran to the latter.

Moonbin went first then me and lastly Eun Tae,

" Are you okay? " Eun Tae made sure.

" You know I'm scared of heights " I reminded.

" I'll be here for you, just keep going " He said to me.

We kept going until Moonbin arrived first, he's a fast climber

" Are you tired? " Eun Tae asked.

" Yes, I am " I replied.

" I will push your feet up " He put one of his hand on my foot and pushed it up.

Finally we arrived,

" That was so tiring " I told Eun Tae.

He giggled.

We arrived at the sky swing

" Moonbin, you can go first " Eun Tae told him.

" Okay, see you guys there " Moonbin swing away.

" We'll go together " Eun Tae said to the guy there.

The guy tied a rope around my waist and connected the Eun Tae's rope, I sat down in front of him.

"Lets start!" The guy untied the rope to the pillar and we started going down in the speed of light.

I screamed and held Eun Tae's hand, without noticing his hand was around my waist as we both swing down the mountains.

We finally arrived at the bottom of the mountain.

" That was scary " I told him.

We walked back to the camp and sat down, I saw Jae Hyun staring at me seriously

Eun Tae kept smiling to himself,

" Whats so funny? " I questioned him.

He looked down at our hands that was tied tightly together, I let go as soon as I saw it

" Pabo! " I hit him again.

I turned at Jae Hyun but he looked away.

" The winner is team Jae Hyun, please come and get your medals " The trainer called.

I clapped for Jae Hyun but he didn't seem very happy so I stopped clapping.

" What's wrong with you? " I asked Jae Hyun after the awarding.

He just pulled me in for a long hug.

Yes, her relationship with three boys.... Please vote and comment for a faster update!