The Sea's Guidance

Börja om från början

"Will you help me?"

But of course. We will help you. We will take you away and protect you, hide you, keep you safe. You just have to trust us.

"I trust you. I always will."

Tomorrow, when they come to take you away, do exactly as I tell you now...

---

Morning arrives, and Percy is back in his cabin, his things packed, and he is ready to go. He will start the Sea's plan.

Knock

He falls out of his bed with a thud, the loud knock startling him from his thoughts.

"Are you ready?"

Hermes appears in the doorway, his eyes glazed over, he looks slightly concerned at the small and frail boy on the floor below him.

"Ugh...yeah...yes, I'm ready."

Percy looks up at the god before him-one of the only ones that still care about him. The other being Apollo-who cannot be fooled by the lies of others.

The god bends down and grabs Percy's thin arm, gently hauling him up.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah...I'm going to miss this place, Hermes."

"I know, buddy, I know."

Hermes pulls Percy into a hug, and holds the boy tightly to his chest.

"You'll be okay. They'll realize what they've done, one day, and you'll be okay."

"Hermes..."

"Sh, it's alright."

Percy rubs his nose against Hermes' chest, trying to bury himself in the warmth and comfort. Hermes' hand strokes Percy's hair while the other one gently rubs his back.

"Hermes...I...I have a plan..."

"What?"

"I...I can't tell you what it is right now, but when it happens...just...don't freak, okay?"

"Okay"

"I promise I'll stay in contact with you and Apollo."

"Oh, Percy..."

A sob escapes the lips of Percy Jackson as his mind goes back to being forced to leave his home.

"It's okay...you'll be-"

"Hermes?"

"Apollo?"

"Percy?"

"Apollo!"

The door opened again, and the olden haired, sky blue eyed, sun god stepped in and quietly closed the door behind him.

"They're all waiting for you. They think you murdered Hermes or something, Percy."

"Schist."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Apollo...?"

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something that I told Hermes."

"Okay"

Apollo pulled Percy into a hug, knowing that soon, his lovable and adorable cousin wouldn't be there to hug anymore.

"I...have a plan..."

"A plan?"

"Yes. And when I start it, I need you not to freak out. Just...play along with it...okay?"