OKAY HEY INFO

hey dudes!! long time no see!!

so, i've come back to tell you guys that i'm very unhappy with this book, like holy shit this was bad. i'd unpublish except it did so well lmao, i wrote this book just winging it and i didnt expect it to do so well and i thought i had to like quick upload and stuff so the quality is super fuckin shitty and yeah i'm 10000% not proud of this book at all lmaoo. majority of it i wrote when i was inexperienced and had no idea how to write.

ANYWAY, i also came to say that i moved accounts so i can have a fresh, new start to writing. i'm currently writing a book that is septiplier!!! i dont write larry stylinson or one direction related anymore.

so, if you wanna keep up with my books and me writing again, my new account is @kjelliplier and i'll be posting there from now on!! gonna start freshhh.

when i quit writing and stuff, i took a super duper long break, i had no intrest in writing what so ever, and now, i'm starting to get back into it now. i've also changed up styles and shit a lot too, so just bare with me as i try to ease into this writing again cause i miss it soooo much.

again, if you wanna keep up with me/my writing my new account is @kjelliplier and i will be writing septiplier and maybe some others, who knows. gotta tackle it one book at a time.

love you dudes,
emma