14

[ tuesday august 18th ]

"you call me when you get off the train, lou, okay?" jay, louis's mother instructed him while they were standing and waiting for the train to take louis to london.

"okay mum," louis nodded, his body shaking from excitement and nervousness. many thoughts ran his mind while he stood there waiting.

what if harry doesn't show? what if he says go back home?

"Attention: now arriving in depot six is the train to london!" the over speaker said as the train rolled up.

louis turned to his mother, tears in both of their eyes. his mothers from her only son in the house finally moving out and living with someone. louis's from leaving his mothers side. they pulled each other into a hug, "bye lou baby. please, be safe. call me when you get off the train and visiting harry. i love you a lot," jay managed out through all the tears, louis's grey adidas hoodie stained with her tears.

"i will mum, don't worry. i love you a lot too, and if it makes you feel any better, i will face time you when i get there," louis ensured as jay nodded to his idea.

the train door was open behind louis as it was ready to board and move on. him and his mum shared one last hug before he stepped onto the train, sitting in a seat with his suitcase and backpack next in the seat next to him. he waved to his mother, who's cheeks were stained with tears and eyes blood shot red from crying, as the train took off.

~~

louis; i'm on the train.

harry; fuck yes

louis; do you have someone to record the video?

harry; yeah, liam

louis; my mom was a sobbing mess oml

harry; well you're her little lou lou bear

louis; don't ever call me that, hazza

harry; oh my. okokok

louis; iM SO HYPE. ONLY LIKE 2 HOURS BUT IM HYPE AF

harry; sAME ILL BE THERE WHEN YOU GET OFF

~~

louis's body shook and swayed with the train as it pulled up to the station. his heart was pumping so fast it felt like it was going to jump out of his chest. he grabbed his suitcase and slung his backpack on his shoulders as the train came to a complete stop.

the doors opened, and louis practically ran off the train, shoving people on his way out as he looked for harry.

there were people everywhere. internet friends meeting, couples, old folks, parents with small kids, teenagers, military, foreigners, everyone.

"harry!" louis shouted from the top of his lungs. he was searching everywhere through the crowd of people.

was he actually there? did he stand him up? did harry even care?

"louis!" harry's voice shouted. he began looking around and around quicker, trying to find the source. people gave louis dirty looks as he squeezed his way between people, getting closer and closer to the source of the shouting.

"harry!" louis shouted again, pushing through the people. harry having the same feeling as louis, where is his lover? tears filled louis's eyes as he continued to search. both from happiness, and nervousness, "harry! where are you?!" he shouted again.

"over here!" harry shouted, but louis couldn't see the body that matched the voice. he's too short, and people kept walking in his way.

both of the boy's hearts dropped, green eyes met blue ones.

+

;-)