Avenge

Brian POV

I went to the house after killing the rogues. They laughed before they died saying they will be avenged. I rolled my eyes before I snapped their neck. I didn't get this many rogues before, but I was still able to kill them all. I rushed to the living room because they were no sound at all. I quietly stepped into the living room about to jump on my enemy.

Until I heard a a cute snore, I peer down to see my mate snoozing pretty loud. She opened her eyes and I loved that I was going to be the first person she saw.

*She is our mate. Of course we will be the first person she sees. Idiot.* my wolf, Xavier said.

I rolled my eyes and I thought what should I say to make her happy? I smiled and woke her up saying " I'll go make dinner." She grinned at me and laughed like crazy. She took one glance at the kitchen and said ," I know your mom cooked the whole dinner."

I started looking down at my feet expecting the worst punishment from her. She took my chin and looked up at my eyes. She said "It's okay, it's really sweet of you", softly.

I glanced at my mom at the couch and I gently took her into my arms to take her into a guest bedroom to sleep.
I glance at her and just sigh thinking about how she helped me win over my mate a little bit more.

I go into the bed only in sweats. I see she is already in bed in sexy pajamas. I wrap my arms around her and fall asleep.