Sorry

*Brian's POV before Leila came*
I was sleeping and I feel something wet press against my ear. I feel the sparks go crazy. I open up my eyes to a angel. She can't get away from me please. I do something I wish I hadn't done. I.....bit her. I lick her blood off her and I hope she didn't feel a lot of pain. I don't want to start the mating process wrong.

*The mating process is 3 steps. The first step is biting the girl wolf. The girl usually has something unique on her neck if it is a alpha, beta, and omega. It is like a tattoo, but it will never fade. The second step is finally doing the deed. The final step is a personal ceremony performed in front of the pack to show that you are together. To make it official and unbreakable, you recite words from Old Yure which is a dead language that werewolves don't speak anymore except in ceremonies. *

*Present Time*
I look at her imprint and it is two wolf shadows howling at a moon. I hope one day we will be like that. I smile at her and like her wound. I saw her bite her lip. She muttered to herself "How can I be a Luna?"
I smirk and hope that didn't turn off cocky to my possible future mate. I turn to her and say, "I am already interested in you. I want to have a relationship and I am sorry about how I marked you without asking. I didn't want you to leave. Everybody I love leaves me. I didn't want you because you were already the most beautiful person I saw and I wanted to explore even more than that. Can you be my girlfriend?"
I just did my fear in one quick question. The fear of rejection always killed me for some reason and every second right now feels like hours.

She slowly nods and turns to me and says "I am not going to get into a relationship with you."

I knew my heart just broke into a million pieces."I want to get to know you first because I want to know my mate before anything like a relationship. I want to start to getting to know you, let's watch a movie" she says with a flirty smile.

I show her the living room and realized I have the perfect movie, the kissing moths (not a real movie).  It has the perfect amount of cute scenes and funny actors to make us both entertained.

*2 hours later * (in spongebob voice jk)
I  am laughing with my mate and cuddling with her. I ignore the sparks and just watch the movie. I feel the most relaxed with her and I just met her. I don't want to force this and force her into a relationship where she is getting pushed into just because fate told her so. I want her to say fate brought me to him but I made the choice to stay with him.