15 love struggles

Caleb's pov

I turned my head and saw the heart monitor. It was working . I saw her heart beat and toke her hand.

Caleb-Jodi say something i know you're alive.
Jodi-I
Caleb-What bae?
Jodi-I love you!
Caleb-aww

I leaned in and kisses her after i did i rushed up to a nurse. She was checking wher if every thing is alright.

Nurse-Well guy ,your magical she is totally okey just some brushes on her arms and leg but her heath is back normal her breathing , so she can go home tomorrow .
Caleb-Thanks you!

Jodi saw on my on my face she was okey. I to se her almost back smiling made me happy.

Jodi-Caleb!
Caleb-Yes?
Jodi-Sing for me!
Caleb-Why?
Jodi-I never hear you sing?
Caleb-i am not gonna sing!
Jodi-Okey fine,then kiss me!

I kissed her passionated . And toke her hand. We looked in each others eyes. When the door opened.

Jessi-Oh my gosh you're okey lucky,Caleb how did you fix that?
Caleb-I don't know!
Jodi-Jessi,come here!

Jessi walked over to Jodi and hugged her. After we talked a litlle we all went back to mackendrik.

1day later

Jodi's pov
I called the manager of new york fashion week to say i don't come. I already feel better lucky the crash what not that hard!
I feel way better also cause Caleb is next to me. We just kissed before we walked to out room and i saw my sister sitting on Jacob's lap!

Wait what is happing ?

Jodi-Jessi come here i need to talk!
Jessi-Okey a sec!

She walked up to me and smiled.

Jessi-Whats wrong?
Jodi-Why are you with Jake?
Jessi-Cause he is my boy friend!oeps i was not ment to say that.
Jodi-YOU WHAT! you said to me the day that i like Jake you can kill me!

Jodi-Please tell me this is a joke and say that you hate Jake!
Jessi-Why would i ?
Jodi-Just do it!
Jessi-This is a mistake but I HATE JAKE!

Jessi's pov

Jake whas standing right behind me and heard that i said i hate him. I don't Hate him.

I rushed to him!
Jessi-Jake wait.
Jacob-Why?
Jessi-Cause i am you're girl friend.
Jacob-No not any more!
Jessi-Jake i love you!
Jacob-Show me!

I walked closer and kissed him he kissed me back.he started to blush really hard .

Jessi-I am sorry.
Jacob-If you kiss me again i forgive you!

I kissed him again. His face turn so red as a tomato. And i also started to blush.

Jacob-Ok i'll forgive you.
Jessi-YES

This the middle off book so the end is chapter 30 bye