12 airplanes

A few days later!

Jodi's pov

I went to Caleb's room he was working on new beats . But these beats are different. They don't sound like Caleb.

Jodi-i was planning to say bye to my bae before i go!
Caleb-BYE!
Jodi-Babe whats wrong?
Caleb-Nothing!
Jodi-Caleb you can't lie tell me!
Caleb-Without you i feel lonely who is gonna be my home coming date tonight?
Jodi-its gonna be fine i text you when i landed bye.*kiss him*

I sad Caleb almost crying this is sad but this job means a lot to me! I need to make the show awesome and if it is i get the job! If Caleb don't like thats i follow my dreams he is not my friend!

Caleb's pov

I walk trough the hall thinking about who is gonna be my date?
Umm hanna? No she goes with darmala,Sunhi goes lonely ,Corki with Alex and wait i can ask Jessi!
She is just like Jodi but she love music way more! Now find out were her room is !

At Jessi's room

Caleb-can i come inside?
Jessi-Sure,why are you here?
Caleb-i wanted to ask you something?
Jessi-Okay ask!
Caleb-Do you want to go to homecoming with me?
Jessi-I don't know.
Caleb-Please i don't want to go alone!
Jessi-Okey than!
Caleb-Thanks*kiss her cheek*
Jessi-okey*start to blush really hard*

I walked away with a good feeling, but also bad. Its not like me and her are together. I am with Jodi !
But me and Jessi are going to dj the hole night so , i am happy she is my date. Its just weird i go date the little sister of my girl friend.

Sunhi-Hey caleb do you have a date for homecoming?
Caleb-Yes why?
Sunhi-Jodi asked me to ask you!And who?
Caleb-I am going with jodi's sister cause we both gonna dj tonight!
Sunhi-WITH JESSI!
Caleb-yes her!
Sunhi-Omg !

Jodi's pov

I called Caleb a few time but he never pics up . He is maybe really busy with homecoming . He is properly gonna look hot in his closet i made for him!
I should match my dress , but i am not there my airplane is going in 3 hours just at 8:30 pm.
I hope to call Caleb before i go. I am gonna miss my friends its just one week and if i fail i go back if i make it i get the job. This is what i always want . My own clothing line ,i dream about it so long and if i make it i get it! Its so exited only i can't share my days with my friends and sister! Arg that little thing is so annoying she told every one i was going to leave !

Tomorrow will chapter 13 be on hope u are gonna like it comment what you think of this chapter, bye