Chapter 5 what if

First week just pass Jodi havent talk to Caleb anymore ,now she whas sitting on her bed in the room when Caleb walks in

Caleb-Jodi ,talk to me why are you so sad you're sister told me you are.

Jodi-Caleb you don't need to know i made and mistake so...

Caleb-what mistake?I want that evry thing is okay with you Jodi i care about you...!

Jodi-I am OKAY!

Caleb-Jodi you are not i care about you tell me whats wrong?

Jodi-okay then,I said i never want to see u again but i can't cause i like you so mutch and i thought we can get back together this year but i whas mad cause she kiss youre cheek ...

Caleb-Jodi i like you too , and i have think off that too . What do you think off we going and have a date tonight ?

Jodi-You are asking me out?

Caleb-I think so.

Jodi-Caleb, sure i want to go out with you !

Caleb-okey see you tonight at 7pm at the stairs.

Jodi-okay

Caleb walks way from the room when corki walk in with sunhi

Sunhi-Omg ,Jodi she is back happy!

Corki-Jodi? What happend?

Jodi- I talk to Caleb!

Sunhi-But u said you are not gonna talk to him anymore?

Corki-Sunhi is right jodi what happend?

Jodi- I explained evry thing and he ask me out after!!!

Sunhi-Thats great you have Caleb back ,Corki likes Alex and i stay lonely cause linc is on the other side off the earth!!!

Corki- I don't like alex *laugh*.

Jodi -its will be okay Sun hi he is thinking about you all the time i prommise !

Sunhi-Jodi what if he found an other girl hotter than me ....Wait thats inpossible i am the most hot girl on earth... But what if he date a supermodel now??

Corki-Sunhi thats never gonna happen! Its the same as the earth explode or i get prengant from Alex!

Jodi/Sunhi-WHAAATTT THE HECK!!!

Jodi -See Corki you like Alex weird sense but you like him!!!

Sunhi-Jodi is right i like him no no nooo you L.O.V.E  him !

Corki-guys?

Sunhi/Jodi-Yes?

Corki-Shut up!! I don't like him i am
with jarred !

Sunhi-We know

Later that evening at the stairs Caleb is waiting for Jodi

Hanna-Caleb why are you so cute in that suit ,sorry i was not suposed to say that.

Caleb-Hanna its okey !
You also look nice.
Thats whas the moment for hanna to get her chance for ....