The Bad Boy Diaries - Chapter Four

Start from the beginning

“The last time we kissed you left me hanging.”

“Really? Hanging?”

“You get the point and what I mean.”

“No, what do you mean?” I teased, planting my lips on her neck. She smelled so good and her skin was so damn soft. I moved my hands from her waist, up. I ran my fingertips softly across her stomach, walking her backwards to my bed.

“You’re throwing off my train of thought.” She whispered, more like panted, as she leaned back on her elbows landing on my bed. I pulled away and looked down at her as she bit her bottom lip. I pulled off my dark t-shirt and then climbed onto my bed, between her legs. I kissed her again, this time I was more demanding. I was taking what I wanted with no apologies. My fingers fumbled with the button to her shorts before I just got pissed and started ripping the fabric, earning myself a surprised gasp from Sage. “Those were my favorite.”

“I’ll buy you a new pair.” As if to get back to me, Sage reached out and popped the buttons off my jeans as she pushed them down past my thighs. I grinned and tore her shirt off her from the seams. I kissed her collarbone; down to her shy breast being hidden by her black lace bra I bought her from Victoria’s Secret last Valentines day. I groaned, “I always did like the way this looked on you.” I snapped it from the back and threw it on the ground. “It always did look a lot better on the ground though.” She grinned and shimmed out of her panties, eagerly smiling at me. “Oh so you’re ready aren’t you?”

“You haven’t touched me like this before.”

“I’m not having sex with you.” I said, kissing the valley between her breasts. “But I am giving you something.”

“What do you plan on doing?”

I looked up at her and smiled as I spread her legs apart.

SAGE

When Jason kissed that special place between my legs I couldn’t help but gasp aloud. I have never felt anything like it before. I groaned and arched my back at the sensation. His tongue shot out and earned himself another moan as I tangled my fingers in his messy hair. His lips pulled away. “Shh, kitten you don’t want them to hear you, do you?”

“Don’t stop.” I breathed.

“Anything to please you.” He smiled, his lips disappearing as they slightly touched my sensitive flesh. His tongue drew circles around my clit, soon diving inside me. Jason was exploring a place of me I haven’t dared to even search for. The way he was moving his tongue and the sounds of appreciation he was making had me on edge. I was panting and screaming as his tongue played tricks on me. Before I could even think about something else he placed a finger inside my entrance causing my hand to shoot out and claw his back. “Look at me.” Jason ordered. I forced my eyes to open as I looked down at him between my legs. He looked so sexy with his tousled hair and swollen lips. “You taste so good baby.” He whispered, his tongue sliding out his mouth and slowly against my clit again. I arched my back and leaned my head back. “I said look at me Sage, I wont say it again.” I obeyed him this time. Staring him in the eye. “You feel it don’t you?” he asked, sticking another finger inside me. “You feel that wave of pleasure just dying to crash down on you, don’t you?” I nodded slightly. He was right, I felt it, but it was like Jason knew just what to do to keep my orgasm close, but not there. It was so close I could almost taste it but he wouldn’t allow it. He was giving me the snowball effect. The more games he played on me with his tongue and with his fingers the bigger the snowball got.

“Please Jason,” I begged. “Please.”

“Please what?” he taunted. I closed my eyes again as his fingers moved faster. Instead he pulled them out. “What did I tell you about closing your eyes?” I snapped them back open and looked at his shining brown eyes again as he stuck his finger back inside of me.

“Please, just let me, let me please.”

“Say it, I want you to say it.” He mumbled, kissing my pussy again. He groaned of appreciation. “You’re going to taste so good.”

I moaned, “Please let me come.”

“How do you want me to do it?”

“With your mouth.” I panted.

“Mmm, yes ma’am.” Were the last words from his mouth before it placed itself on my clit. I screamed out, gripped onto the headboard as I exploded. I rode the waves of my orgasm as long as I could. Jason’s tongue snaked and smoothed its way around me. When I felt my body start to shake and writhe again I pulled his head away, “No more, please. I can’t take it again. I’m too tired.” I mumbled. He lifted up and grabbed his t-shirt off the ground, pulling it over my head.

“Go to sleep.” I heard him say as he planted a soft kiss on my lips. The bed dipped as he got out and pulled the sheet back from under me before throwing it over my body. “I’ll be right back.”

JASON

I closed the door softly behind me as I entered the living room. Miles and Kaden still had the girls but they were playing some shit card game now. When they heard the door close they slammed the cards onto the coffee table and raced over to me. Arianne shot me a dirty ass glare as she slammed her cards onto the table and crossed her arms over her chest in a huff. “What’re you guys still doing up?”

“We couldn’t do anything else from all the noise you had your girl doing in there.” Miles laughed.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen swinging the fridge door open. I grabbed a bottle of water and slammed it shut again. “What do you guys want?”

“Your girlfriend has some sexy moans man.” Kaden smiled.

“Just think about what she’s gonna sound like when you actually fuck her.” Miles said, elbowing Kaden as they both started to laugh.

“Wait so you didn’t even fuck her?” Arianne scoffed, standing up from the couch.

“Yeah this kids tongue game must be that damn sick.” Kaden said, slapping my back in achievement.

“Are you guys done? I have a lonely girl in my bed.” I shrugged.

Just like clockwork my door opened and Sage came into full view in my black t-shirt. My jaw dropped in as I took in her tanned long legs. “Jason, when are you coming to bed?” she asked. Her eyes were half lidded and I was scared that if I didn’t go now she would fall right over and hurt herself. I all but ran to her side and guided her back into the room. I laid her back down in the bed, and tucked her back in.

I went back out to grab my water when Miles met me half way with it. “You got a keeper.”

I grinned, “Either one of you try and take her from me your dead.”

“I would just hate for her to find out about us. I know you haven’t told her.” Arianne laughed.

I grabbed her by her throat. “If so much as even a word comes out your fucking mouth about that night I wont be able to control my temper. I am asking you nicely, to shut the fuck up. I’m doing this here so everyone is a witness for when something happens, they know that I fucking warned you. You know what I can do Arianne, don’t test me. Do you understand?” All she could do was nod her head once, before I let go and watch my retreated back into the room. When I closed the door I heard Miles say, “You should’ve listened the first time you slut.”