I removed my hoodie and checked the clock, it was 9:30pm, i went to Maya's room and saw her studying, well thats a relief.

"Knock, knock" i said as i giggled

"Oh, hey riles" she said as she smiled, i came over to her and sat on her bed

"Thats a relief, why are you studying today?" I said

"Well, i dont know. I just had the feeling, oh! Hows your pictures?" She said excitingly, because i know once i captured my pictures, she'll paint them, and i really like it.

"Fine, i guess. Charlie said he liked me" i said as i sighed

"Charlie Gardner?" She said as she chuckled

"Yeah..." I said trying to hide my blush

"Seriously riles, he does look hot. But, I dont know what you think of him. But im prety sure you two would be good together." He said as she extended her hand to pat my shoulder

"Well, im still trying to figure out my feelings i guess.." I said and smiled

"Well, lets just see." She said as she yawned

"Night peaches" i said

"Night honey" she replied

I got out of Maya's room and started walking to my room, i took a breath. I sat down at my bean bag chair and thinked.

I dont know if i should date Charlie, i mean. Why do i feel like farkle and i have something to do with the past? He really seemed familiar, i just cant remember. Having amnesia is really fraustrating.

Farkle

I sat alone at the corner of my bed, i checked my clock, it was 10pm. I sighed i didnt know what to do.

Seeing riley here, just makes me wanna get back with her. But at the same time, ill hurt smackle. I cant do that.

But seeing my bestfriend with the person i love? Wait.. Did i just say love? No.. Farkle.. You cant just love someone, you have a girlfriend. I am so confused. And with that, tears streamed down my eyes. Seeing Charlie with Riley hurted me like shi*.

I looked at how riley looks at charlie, it was.. It was the same look when we started being together. I wasted our relationship real bad.

I covered my face with my hands. Im confused. It was dark in my room, no lights. Just me.

Should i tell Riley the truth about her past? But i know ill only ruin her life once more. I didnt know what to choose.

I heard a sudden knock at my door, "open" i said. The door creaked open revealing the face of my beautiful Isadora Smackle.

I quickly wiped away my tears so she wouldnt notice.

"Hey farkley" she said, hearing the word 'farkley' reminds me of riley, shes the one who made that up. Shes the one who only called me that, damn, i knew from the moment i miss her so much.

"Hey smackle" i said as i looked up to her

"I miss you" she said as she leaned over to me