***************
Two months and three weeks after kidnapping

I yawned and took in a deep breath. I blinked open my eyes and looked around, same as the last three weeks now. I sighed and closed my eyes as I thought to myself. The beast didn't talk to me much for most of that time. The man often came to visit me and I started to trust him but something still seemed sketchy about him.

****************
Three months after kidnapping

I yawned and stretched my mouth before opening my eyes. I looked around, morning. Just like the past week. I had been waking up very early and was able to stay up all day, everyday, for the past week. And honestly, it felt good, even if I was on pain medicine still.

I heard the door open and looked over at it. The doctor and man came in talking to each other before the man walked over and smiled at me. The doctor looked at us before looking at the machines.

"The doctor says that you're doing well enough that you can be taken off the pain medicine finally. And your casts can be removed." The man said and watched as the doctor unhooked a tube and slid a needle out of my arm then started undoing some of the wrap on a cast, most of the other wrap on my body had been taken off a few weeks before but I still had tons of stitches. I nodded and looked at the ceiling, thinking about a lot but not much either, if that makes any sense.

"Hmmmmm. Why don't you speak back to me Juna? Nothing is stopping you." The man said and I shrugged, looking around the ceiling. "Well, whenever you want to speak you can." He said and started heading for the door.

I looked at him before swallowing and spoke up as he opened the door and started going out it. "What's your name?" I asked, blinking at him. He paused then looked back at me.

"Don't worry about that for now Juna. You'll know when you can finally come out." He said before leaving, closing the door behind him.

**********
Three months and one week after kidnapping

A week later I was allowed to finally get up and try walking with help of course.

For the most part, my legs couldn't support my weight for a second. When ever the people let me go so I could try walking on my own, I fell but never hit the ground because they always caught me.

***************
Five months and one week after kidnapping

I woke up early this morning and yawned with a stretch. I sat up and looked around the room I was so familiar with now. I seen breakfast on the table and smiled before getting up and walking over to it.

For the past two months now, I had been practicing with the guards and nurses on walking as much as I could because the man wanted me to and was really encouraging me to accomplish it. About a week ago I could walk on my own without anything helping me and now I could do everything that normal humans could, running, jogging, playing, walking, swimming, riding bikes. Cool thing about this place too, it had a massive room that had a swimming pool, a basketball/volleyball court, a soccer field, and even just a concrete slab that I could ride a bike or skateboard on. And that's where they would take me to practice. I heard amongst the guards that I was making a great progress, more than most that came in, whatever that means, and some said that I was even making excellent progress. So I was happy.

Was. Until I finished breakfast and the man came in. And what he had to say I did not like.

***********
Five months and two weeks after kidnapping

I followed the man, still mad about what he said before. When we got there I didn't believe what I saw but I ran in hugged my brother. Soon enough it was time to go and we left the cell.

We got to the next one and I ran in, hugging my mom, dad, and Lio. I missed them a lot but I just hoped they knew nothing about all this. I wouldn't want my family knowing what I've been going through my whole life.

Them knowing would..... I don't know, I just know I don't want them to know.

The man cleared his throat and I let go of them, telling them how much I loved them before I had to leave.

The cell door closed and I glared at the man but nodded to him. He smiled and nodded back. "Let's do business then." And with that he led me away.