Adam's turn

Phoenix quickly tied Adam the way he had just been tied himself, including the lack of clothing, and got out his phone for facts to quiz him on.
He slowly rubbed circles against his crush's very ticklish belly. "What is a group of crows called?" "A-a-a HAhaha-! A band? N-no, a pact? I-I don't know...!!" "A murder." "Oh fuhuhuhuck!" Despite enjoying being tickled, Adam was very nervous. He had never been tied before, with his vulnerable tickle-spots bare.

Phoenix started the three minute, he decided to be more merciful, timer and teased his friend's sides. "Oho heeheehee! It- HEEheehahaha! TICKLES!" "If this is enough to make you scream, the neighbours will come to say keep the noise down!" Adam worried as to what that meant for him.

After the three minutes of light side and belly teasing, he was given his next chance to beat Phoenix at his own game. "What day is May 29th officially?" "I-I... HAhaha! I don't know...!" "Put a pillow on your fridge day." "What?!"

Phoenix started at his belly this time. Adam let out a squeal then resorted to quiet laughter. "Ooh, Adam is really ticklish here, isn't he?" Adam nodded furiously and tried to squirm away from the hands inflicting the pleasurable torture on him. The tickling intensified soon, making him laugh loudly. "HAhahahaha! Nohohohoho! Phoenix! STOP IT!" "No way, you love this!" It was true, Adam was enjoying the tickling itself, although he didn't much care for the conditions.

Adam failed five more questions. Boy, was he ever regretting suggesting this game. It was the anticipation that was awful- he would much rather be tortured to the point of insanity than bear the light teasing and all the preparation. He would much rather Phoenix use tools as well. Tools excited him the most. Especially a soft feather. FUHUHUHUHUCK!! PHOENIX PLEHEHEHEASE! I CANT TAHAHAHAKE IT! Shit shit shit STOP IT!" The alarm goes off, and Phoenix stops tickling his friend's ribcage.

"This is your last chance, okay? You've already lost," Phoenix chuckled, teasing his friend's thighs. "O-okay! Okay. Oohoohoohoo! S-stop!" "True or false? Tampons and bikinis were invented by men." "Er- t-true! True!" Phoenix moves his hand away from his friend's body. "Ding ding ding!" "Oh my god finally!"