5. Don't Touch him

Clem is older(Clem-18, Luke 25)Luke gets drunk off his ass.And Luke kisses her. Kenny walks in and sees him kissing her and then they both start to fight, and Clem has to break it up. @Crazy_Fangirls17

One to many. One to many what you may ask? One to many bottles.

Luke was drunk. Really drunk. Think about looney toons drunk.

"I want you to come hERE and hug mE." Luke slurs, chuckling and engulfing Clementine into a hug.

"Luke I can't breath." Clementine squirms away and goes into her mortal combat stance.

"C'mere!" Luke pulls Clem back into him and kisses the top of her head repeatedly.

"Luukkeeee..." Clem rolls her eyes and pushes herself away from Luke.

"Hey c'mon, mannnnn.... the group ain't homeee...." Luke slurs and giggles, reaching for Clementine and she warily dodges him.

"Look Clemmy cloo~ I need helppp...." Luke smirks and points to his room.

"What do you need?" Clementine crosses her arms and walks into Luke's room.

"Sittttttt downnnnnnn haha!" Luke laughs and almost would've fell down if Clem didn't catch him.

"What is it, Luke?" Clementine growls, slightly annoyed.

"Thisss~." Luke cups Clementine's face in his hands and begins smooshing his lips on hers.

Shocked at first but finally easing up, Clem began kissing back.

They were so into their own little world where this could happen they didn't even notice the group come in.

Luke began rubbing Clementine's sides then the door swung open.

Kenny.

"WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS HAPPENING HERE." Kenny pulls Clem and Luke apart, only for Luke to fight against Luke to get to Clem.

"Hey mannn...Why you gotta be like that, me and Clem were gettin' it onnnnn~" Luke slurs.

"Clementine Everett, Lee would be ashamed." Kenny scowls at Clem and punches Luke in the nose, breaking it.

"Fuck! Luke!" Clementine breaks them up and punches Kenny in the chest.

"Don't touch him, again, understand me?"