2. "Another Word For Love"

What happens: Luke is told to teach Clemintine diffrent languages and world studies, since he is the only one there, exept Carlos who took a class to learn another language, Luke goes out and finds a dictionary and Clem searches through the dictionary and finds out how to say Love in spanish.

"Hey, Clem? You ready?" Luke knocked on Clemintine's door, soon after some shuffling the door opened.

"Yeah, come in." Clemintine walked over to her bed and sat down, followed by Luke.

"Ok, let's learn some espanol." Luke chuckled. "What?" Clemintine looked worried. "It means Spanish." Luke smiled. "Oh, okay!" Clemintine scooted back and looked at the dictionary Luke was holding in his lap. "What's that?" Clemintine pointed to the dusty old dictionary.

"It'll help you learn spelling, definitions and other..stuff.." Luke blew off some of the dust and opened up the book. "I see we landed on the 'L' section." Luke scooted back next to Clemintine she could see. "Lake, Lamentation, Lapdog, Love.." Clemintine used her finger to find certain words that interested her.

"Well then, do you wanna know how to say love in spanish?" Luke smiled at Clemintine. "Sure." Clemintine slowly looked up at him. "Amor." Luke said, he sounded fluent in spanish. "Amor, cool." Clemintine giggled softly.

"Do you amor someone?" Luke asked. "Well, I Amor Kenny, I amor Nick, I amor Sarah, I amor Carlos, I amored Lee, I amor you alot." Clemintine smiled up at Luke who smiled back. "Well then I Amor you too." Luke smiled. "Ok I wanna know how to say pistol in spanish." Clemintine smiled.

"I'm pretty sure it's pistola." Luke said. "Cool, I amor my pistola." Clemintine looked over to her sliver pistol sitting on the table. "What about hat?" Clemintine asked. "Sombrero." Luke thought. "Well, I Amor my pistola and sombrero." Clemintine tipped her cap and smirked.

"I much prefer my machete." Luke scoffed. "Hey, that's a close range weapon, what happens if there's a zombie far away?" Clemintine pointed out. "Well I'll steal Nick's rifle then." Luke tried to make a smart remark. "What if Nick isn't there." Clemintine smirked.

"Godammit, Clem why are you so smart." Luke chuckled. "Obviously because I'm a girl." Clemintine said, purposely very mockingly. "Yeah yeah." Luke rolled his eyes. "Yeah-Huh, boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider." Clemintine mocked. "I'm not on Jupiter." Luke smirked. "You were born on Jupiter." Clemintine laughed. "No I was nott." Luke pouted. "Fine your smartttt.." Clemintine scoffed. "Yay." Luke chuckled.

"LUKE COME HERE FOR A SEC!" Nick called.

"Oh, well bye, Kiddo." Luke smiled and got up, setting the dictionary on the nightstand.

"Bye, Luke." Clemintine smiled.